Logo upload problem

ceo_accuserves's picture
ceo_accuserves
Mon, 07/31/2017 - 04:29
Logo upload problem

Hello,

While going to upload my custom logo browse button is not working. It is redirected to /admin/appearance/settings/md_structure#. Please resolve the issue.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/31/2017 - 06:19

Hi,

Have you updated module media?

ceo_accuserves's picture
ceo_accuserves
Mon, 07/31/2017 - 07:47

no I hav'nt. do i need to do so?

ceo_accuserves's picture
ceo_accuserves
Mon, 07/31/2017 - 07:50

one major problem is that table structure in awecontent restricted to 20 rows maximum. how to increase it? i need approx 100 rows.

khoa's picture
khoa
Mon, 07/31/2017 - 09:59

Hi,

Please give me your FTP and Website account. I need to check your website. Remember to make a backup before sending info.

Thanks!

ceo_accuserves's picture
ceo_accuserves
Mon, 07/31/2017 - 13:13

Are you sure? should I share ftp details and admin login details in this open forum? Little bit hesitation. Please provide email ID. I will send details.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 08/01/2017 - 04:38

Please replace your current media module with version 2.4 (https://www.drupal.org/project/media/releases/7.x-2.4)

Another solution is replacing logo.png in sites/all/themes/md_structure with your own logo (must be named logo.png).

ceo_accuserves's picture
ceo_accuserves
Tue, 08/01/2017 - 07:32

That I know to replace the logo through ftp. But why the logo uploading function is not working in Drupal core system? Is this theme faulty? What about the table rows? Can I increase table rows?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 08/02/2017 - 00:25

Because your module media version beta 2 is not compatible with theme so uploading function does not work. Please update media to version 2.4.

About the table, you can please customize in Awecontent.

ceo_accuserves's picture
ceo_accuserves
Wed, 08/02/2017 - 21:38

thank you for your support. awesome. logo uploading is working fine after updating the media module. but i am unable to figure out the table rows increase. in awecontent>insert new section> drag table object into new section> table row is limited to max 20. how to increase that? please help.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 08/03/2017 - 03:03

Hi,

Please check mail for updated module.

The solution is:

open file awecontent-table-item.js in folder projects\awecontent\js\awecontent\plugins, find code section

"number_rows": {
"type": "slider",
"title": "Rows",
//"values": [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20],
"min_value": 1,
"max_value": 150,
"default_value": 4,
"allow_type": true
},

and change the max_value

ceo_accuserves's picture
ceo_accuserves
Thu, 08/03/2017 - 04:54

thank you for the solution. great support. but the module is working fine in localhost but when uploading on the server it is not working. i have uninstalled old awcontent module, and replace the new files, install the module again and run database update. but nothing working. after doing this it has changed my cpanel admin theme to smaller font. please help

ceo_accuserves's picture
ceo_accuserves
Thu, 08/03/2017 - 05:02

??

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 08/03/2017 - 06:08

So please send us your site admin account and FTP account.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 08/03/2017 - 06:08

So please send us your site admin account and FTP account.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 08/03/2017 - 23:32

About content vanished, it is because you updated module in wrong way (uninstalling module so if you have a backup, please restore and update module again. The instruction here: https://megadrupal.com/forum/general-support/1923 and remember that uninstalling module will remove all data.

Module not working: we check and can see you did not enable awecontent for content type and of course, awecontent can not work. Please go to admin/structure > content type to enable awecontent. To use Awecontent, please read documentation carefully.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.