Problem with Demo-Install

temedes's picture
temedes
Thu, 03/26/2015 - 05:43
Problem with Demo-Install

Hey guys,

thanks for this beautiful theme.

I have a problem during the installation. Wanted to install the theme with the video direction in the documentation.
Unfortunately I couldn't check the button "install site with demo data" because there was none.
What can I do? I tried to install the theme without, but there was no content I could edit.

Thanks for your help,

Carina

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/26/2015 - 22:31

Hi,

We send you the video demo link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9sScpIcO7E

thank you for your feedback

temedes's picture
temedes
Fri, 03/27/2015 - 04:35

Hi,

thanks for your reply. That's exactly what I did, but I hadn't the button Demo data: Install site with demo data. Could it be a problem with the licence? It it possible for you to look up on my server or something else? 

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/30/2015 - 00:45

Hi,

Demo data is compulsory in installing profile, you just install profile as usual

The old profile is too heavy so it is not approved by Envanto. Thus why we have to edit a bit

If you don't want demo data, you can istall manual. If you have problem in installing, we can help you

temedes's picture
temedes
Tue, 03/31/2015 - 08:52

Is it possible to send you an E-Mail with our login details for helping me with the install? Because when I install the theme I just see a bar at the top but no content.

Thanks again :)

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/31/2015 - 22:21

Sure,

Just contact us via [email protected] (please attach this forum link also)

We will install the theme for you.

Note: we need site url, admin account and FTP account

temedes's picture
temedes
Mon, 04/20/2015 - 03:37

Hi,

did you get my e-mails with my login details?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 04/20/2015 - 23:01

Hi Temedes 

We check but we received no email from you

Please re-send to [email protected] (also this forum link)

Note: Please send us the license key of Springfield also because we check and only see the key for Apage theme, not Springfield. Please add the key 

temedes's picture
temedes
Tue, 04/21/2015 - 03:35

Okay, I wrote another e-mail.

Please give me a feedback if the e-mail arrived. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 04/21/2015 - 05:37

Hey,

We don't received any email

Would you mind public your email here, we will write to you first (or can we email you to the email add that you used to sign up our forum?)

temedes's picture
temedes
Tue, 04/21/2015 - 05:50

[email protected]

Would be great if you would send me an e-mail and then I will answer you :)

Thanks!

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 04/21/2015 - 06:28

Hi,

Email sent!

Please check

temedes's picture
temedes
Tue, 04/21/2015 - 07:44

Got it, thank you. 

Answer is sent!

Tanguy's picture
Tanguy
Wed, 01/06/2016 - 09:03

Hello, 

I have the same problem...I've installed 5 times, following exactly the video. No issues to see the install demo data checkbutton !  (and my url is "install.php?profile=mdphoenix" )

Don't you have a clue why this button doesn't appear? 

Thanks a million, This project is urgent...And I'm wasting time...

Tanguy

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 01/06/2016 - 21:34

Sorry,

Could you tell us when you purchased Springfiled theme? Do you have problem with Springfield theme or Phoenix theme? As we can see from you comment it is Phoenix theme. 

Also, we check and there is only purchase code of Mega slider in your account page, please go to http://megadrupal.com/user/tanguy to add purchase code of your theme.

Tanguy's picture
Tanguy
Thu, 01/07/2016 - 03:06

It is the phoenix theme. I added the purchase code to my account. 

Thanks for your help.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/07/2016 - 03:24

So could you send us your cPanel information by private comment? Or you could share with us your FTP account and Phpmyadmin account (just for access Phoenix database). We would like to help you with theme. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/07/2016 - 21:56

Sorry,

However, with site access information, we can not do anything. We would like if you could share with us cPanel information or FTP and phpmyadmin accounts.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 01/10/2016 - 21:24

At the moment, your host uses PHP 5.1 so you could not install profile Phoenix theme. Please update to PHP 5.4 or install in another server which uses php 5.4 or higher. 

Tanguy's picture
Tanguy
Wed, 02/03/2016 - 04:29

OK It works.

Thanks for your help

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.