danijmj's picture
danijmj
Tue, 07/15/2014 - 11:02
Set the twitter account

Hi!

I have a problem with the configuration twitter:

Mi imagen
Mi imagen

This is the configuration of twitter, but don´t work... Why It could be?
I thing that I need execute the cron, (I did it) but don´t work.
The twitter permissions are only read.

Some idea?

Thanks!

danijmj's picture
danijmj
Tue, 07/15/2014 - 11:09

Now work, I set " Import and display the Twitter statuses of site users who have entered their Twitter account information. " (But only has show the last twitt).

And in my /?q=tweets page show this messages:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object en twitter_views_handler_field_formatted_tweet->render() (línea 146 de /homepages/39/d530078964/htdocs/lollevocantabriaes/sites/all/modules/contrib/twitter/twitter_views_field_handlers.inc).
Warning: Creating default object from empty value en twitter_views_handler_field_formatted_tweet->render() (línea 152 de /homepages/39/d530078964/htdocs/lollevocantabriaes/sites/all/modules/contrib/twitter/twitter_views_field_handlers.inc).
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$text en twitter_views_handler_field_formatted_tweet->render() (línea 157 de /homepages/39/d530078964/htdocs/lollevocantabriaes/sites/all/modules/contrib/twitter/twitter_views_field_handlers.inc).
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object en include() (línea 10 de /homepages/39/d530078964/htdocs/lollevocantabriaes/sites/all/modules/contrib/twitter/tweet.tpl.php).
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object en include() (línea 10 de /homepages/39/d530078964/htdocs/lollevocantabriaes/sites/all/modules/contrib/twitter/tweet.tpl.php).
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object en include() (línea 11 de /homepages/39/d530078964/htdocs/lollevocantabriaes/sites/all/modules/contrib/twitter/tweet.tpl.php).
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object en include() (línea 12 de /homepages/39/d530078964/htdocs/lollevocantabriaes/sites/all/modules/contrib/twitter/tweet.tpl.php).
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object en include() (línea 21 de /homepages/39/d530078964/htdocs/lollevocantabriaes/sites/all/modules/contrib/twitter/tweet.tpl.php).
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object en include() (línea 21 de /homepages/39/d530078964/htdocs/lollevocantabriaes/sites/all/modules/contrib/twitter/tweet.tpl.php).
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object en include() (línea 25 de /homepages/39/d530078964/htdocs/lollevocantabriaes/sites/all/modules/contrib/twitter/tweet.tpl.php).
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object en include() (línea 25 de /homepages/39/d530078964/htdocs/lollevocantabriaes/sites/all/modules/contrib/twitter/tweet.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$twitter_id en include() (línea 35 de /homepages/39/d530078964/htdocs/lollevocantabriaes/sites/all/modules/contrib/twitter/tweet.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$twitter_id en include() (línea 38 de /homepages/39/d530078964/htdocs/lollevocantabriaes/sites/all/modules/contrib/twitter/tweet.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$twitter_id en include() (línea 41 de /homepages/39/d530078964/htdocs/lollevocantabriaes/sites/all/modules/contrib/twitter/tweet.tpl.php).

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 07/16/2014 - 06:10

Hi,
Please send us your site url and admin account via [email protected]
We will help you to fix this issue

Cindy,

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.