Remove product attribute "Color" and add product attribute "Style"

tabitha@cajoleonline.com's picture
tabitha@cajoleo...
Sun, 04/15/2018 - 09:20
Remove product attribute "Color" and add product attribute "Style"

Hello. I am trying to setup my site and I need to remove the product attribute "Color" and add a new product attribute "Style" I unfortunately have zero php skills. Can someone please get back to me on where and how to make these changes?

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 04/15/2018 - 22:33

Hi,

If you do not know about PHP skill, you can hire freelancer to customize for you

Or we can customize for you but fee will be charged

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 04/16/2018 - 05:30

Hi again,

Does your style have any connection with price?

For example, choose Style 1 => $50; choose Style 2 => $100, etc

Please clarify so that we could make the quotation

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 04/17/2018 - 22:16

Hi,

So, are these what you need?

1. Remove color attributes and replace with style
2. Add a contact page 
Any other request?

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 04/18/2018 - 22:26

1. We are going to check the style customization and send you the quotation via email

2. If you want Attribute to be not compulsory, you should go to admin/commerce/products/types/product/fields, edit field COLOR and SIZE, uncheck Required field

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 04/19/2018 - 22:14

Hi,

So please configure your color attribute (I understand how to make the attributes not mandatory)

and send us your site url, admin account and FTP account. We will help you with the rest

khoa's picture
khoa
Fri, 04/20/2018 - 22:04

Hi,

I understand how to make the attributes not mandatory, but the title for the attribute displays on the product page even when there is no color attribute selected. This should not happen. If no color is selected the title “color “ should not display.

=> I fixed.

Thanks!

tabitha@cajoleonline.com's picture
tabitha@cajoleo...
Sat, 04/21/2018 - 11:13

When will I get the style customization quotation? This is taking a long time. On 4/18/18 Cindy said:

"1. We are going to check the style customization and send you the quotation via email"

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 04/24/2018 - 03:23

Hi again,

Sorry for the late respond, we are having some electric problem here

Please check your email for more detail

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.