Pay suppor for this theme

ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Tue, 11/01/2016 - 14:13
Pay suppor for this theme

Hi Guys..

I have some questions about some issues related to paypal, menu, language, etc that i already posted in this forum

but i need to finish this site, this week, so i really need your support Do you guys offer pay support?

I mean, i can pay for some hours of support, i understand you are busy but i really need to finish this site this week so for me would be great if can pay for your support and solve this questions or issues .,..what do you think?  most issues would be easy for you...

Looking forward for your response and thank you

Ismael

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 11/01/2016 - 18:02

Hi,

Please list your question here. We will check and let you know soon.

Thanks!

ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Wed, 11/02/2016 - 11:14

My most urgent question ( because thanks a lot, others had been responded) is in this link:

http://megadrupal.com/forum/theme-support/orenmode/3377#comment-14133

But please help, i think is something dump and quickly to fix to you guys but i could no find the way to do it..

But it´s very important for me to solve it ASAP, so i can show this project to my client.

ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Wed, 11/02/2016 - 22:16

Guys..I really need your help...  i have invested several hours on the menu and could not find what is the issue..
I used original css from the demo and could not change menu links on rollover, visited and active state, I just need menu links to be white in  header with black bg-color. Please help, you guys already help me fixed others issues but this is really blocking me to finish this project.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 11/02/2016 - 23:42
ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Sat, 11/05/2016 - 11:42

I answered in the other link forum as well, please help.....

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.