checkout cart summary : image link to product invalid

paradoxx's picture
paradoxx
Mon, 12/07/2015 - 07:39
checkout cart summary : image link to product invalid

Hi, just to inform you i have fixed a small bug inside /sites/all/themes/md_orenmode/template/views/commerce/cart-summary/views-view-table--commerce-cart-summary--default.tpl.php preventing to link back to the product node from the image thumbnail :

Image title

khoa's picture
khoa
Mon, 12/07/2015 - 21:30

Thank you Paradoxx. You helped us a lot. It seems that you are the master of this theme now :)

paradoxx's picture
paradoxx
Tue, 12/08/2015 - 06:10

Hi Khoa,

Not quiet yet i believe :) But thanks for the compliment anyway..

Reciprocity is one of my biggest motivations to maintain civilization is in this difficult world nowadays.

But beside that, i might need some guidance in setting up an orenmode theme customized webform result page on this implemented wizard : 

http://couture2.rawdesk.be/my-fitting-room

My idea is to build this confirmation page following the guidelines in this drupal thread : 

https://www.drupal.org/node/1245298 

As in the example coding shown, the webform data gets themed with this instruction : 

$output = theme("confirmation_page", array('data' => $data));

So in need to write a confirmation_page template that fits in the orenmode theme with all the header, content and footer elements.

Could you point me to an orenmode example where i can start from ?

Thanks!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 12/08/2015 - 21:52

Paradoxx,

Please take a look at below link: https://www.drupal.org/node/1157306

about theming webform, we have note that step 2 is used to override template for all the form.

paradoxx's picture
paradoxx
Tue, 12/08/2015 - 22:59

Hi phuonght, 

Thanks for your link on how to theme the webform and components itself.  But this is already done in my fitting room webform (see link to my test site)

What I need is some basic knowledge on how to theme a page that replaces the standard webform confirmation message page. So the URL i will be redirecting to after submitting the form will be /my-fitting-room/confirm. 

This page is added with hook_menu () to have it accessible. In its callback function I am calculating a result from webform submission values. This result (simple table) then needs to be rendered in a tpl.php template. To have this accomplished I need to call theme() function but here I am somehow lost and cannot get to final solution. Where do i have to put the tpl.php file and does it need all orenmode customised header, content and footer sections or just a div container with the result table rendered. 

So maybe I need a page--fitting-room-confirm-page.tpl.php file in your themes/orenmode/templates directory. I don't known. I cannot get it to work. 

I need some help please because this project has reached almost deadline.

Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 12/08/2015 - 23:07

So could you send us your login information? We would like to take a closer look.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 12/09/2015 - 03:25

We have a suggestion as below:

1. Please create a confirmation page(basic page). Then override template for page. File template will be named: page--node--NODEID.tpl.php

2. In your webform, please configure confirmation to link to page (see image)

Image title

paradoxx's picture
paradoxx
Wed, 12/09/2015 - 09:46

Hello Phuonght,

Your suggestion works like a charme. Many thanks for this!

Here you can see the result of today's work :

Image title

One drawback with this solution though is i have no preprocessor available to set drupal messages for example.

Can i still use a hook_menu() solution and still forward to this page--node--[NODEID].tpl.php somehow ? With drupal_goto() function maybe ?

Thanks again for the quick response!

paradoxx's picture
paradoxx
Wed, 12/09/2015 - 11:18

Another alternative i found is this template inside webform module's template folder : 

Image title

Instead of setting a specific URL, it's possible to redirect using the standard confirmation template yet customized according it's node id.

Interesting...

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 12/09/2015 - 21:23

You also could print message in that template file by using drupal_set_message. 

paradoxx's picture
paradoxx
Thu, 12/10/2015 - 02:42

I tried that, but somehow the message is only shown with the next request. I think a preprocessor would be more suitable in the case. Template now holds too much data logic.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.