No product found in taxonomy page

lorddandy's picture
lorddandy
Tue, 11/17/2015 - 18:25
No product found in taxonomy page

Hi,
In taxonomy term page (ex: ../product-collections/fw-2016-man-collection), the sentence "No product found...." appears, despite the product is related to term reference.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 11/18/2015 - 03:07

Hi,

Did you install profile or manual?

If you installed profile, your site would looks like our demo

http://demo.megadrupal.com/d7/md-orenmode/default/product-collections/fw...

If you installed manual, did you add product? In "Edit" product, you need to assign to a Collection Term as image below:

Image title

lorddandy's picture
lorddandy
Wed, 11/18/2015 - 17:48

Hi Phuonght,
I installed profile but in product collections page i don't see the product demo, despite their are assigned to a Collection Term.

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 11/18/2015 - 21:28

So could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP? We would like to have a check and fix problem for you.

Please remember to check 'Private message" for security reason :)

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 11/19/2015 - 22:45

- "No product found..." problem: We checked but could not understand which is the reason. Config has no difference also. Please try to install profile another Orenmode in your host. With the new one, please do not install any module or config, just check "Collection" if it has problem as current website.

- Error after adding product: fixed it already.

lorddandy's picture
lorddandy
Wed, 11/25/2015 - 16:57

I solved the problem in collection view enabling ajax in view.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.