Unable to recreate demo site

bradnovation's picture
bradnovation
Mon, 11/27/2017 - 13:35
Unable to recreate demo site

Hi, I'm trying to make use of my theme that I purchased through ThemeForest and I am getting a bunch of errors mentioned by other users. It seems that you may have updated MD modules and I re-downloaded the file through themeforest but its still the same issue.

Can you please help me to get this up and running??

For development I am using Acquia Dev Desktop (latest version) - I did the profile install but it hangs when submitting 'configuration'. This is the error:

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (61)

Then I've tried doing the manual install process from scratch on latest drupal 7 release. I get the same theme issues and warnings.

Can you send me the latest versions that I should have of modules or the theme?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 11/27/2017 - 21:14

Hi,

The eror SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (61) => you declared server name incorrectly

Please try to replace 127.0.0.1 with localhost 

About newest version, you can go to your account page https://megadrupal.com/user/bradnovation to download 

Also, you issue here https://megadrupal.com/forum/theme-support/make/2697 please update all modules and theme to latest version

bradnovation's picture
bradnovation
Tue, 11/28/2017 - 21:43

Thank you @cindy - I will update and try again.

bradnovation's picture
bradnovation
Tue, 11/28/2017 - 21:58

Hi @Cindy - I managed to get the other modules added but the version I recieved of md_megamenu is for Drupal 8, can you send me the Drupal 7 version please?

Thanks,

-Brad

bradnovation's picture
bradnovation
Tue, 11/28/2017 - 22:06

also getting this warning with the theme:

• Warning: array_chunk() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in md_make_process_page() (line 390 of .../sites/all/themes/md_make/theme_setting/front/page.preprocess.inc).

• Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in md_make_process_page() (line 391 of .../sites/all/themes/md_make/theme_setting/front/page.preprocess.inc).

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 11/29/2017 - 20:35

Hi Bradnovation,

I have sent the newest MD Megamenu for Drupal7 to your email

Please check!

About the warning, please send us your site url and admin account to fix

bradnovation's picture
bradnovation
Thu, 11/30/2017 - 11:52

Thank you Cindy - I am still working on it locally but I will send you the dev site soon. The issue that I am still getting with the megamenu is this:

Notice: Use of undefined constant MENU_MAX_MENU_NAME_LENGTH_UI - assumed 'MENU_MAX_MENU_NAME_LENGTH_UI' in md_megamenu_configure_form() (line 82of /sites/all/modules/custom/md_megamenu/includes/md_megamenu.admin.inc).

Perhaps it is unused in the latest Drupal version (7.56)?

bradnovation's picture
bradnovation
Thu, 11/30/2017 - 11:59

Is it possible your team made updates to the md_make theme that were not propagated to themeforest etc? Is it possible to get the latest theme files? 

From md_make.info, it says I am using version 2.1 of the theme

bradnovation's picture
bradnovation
Thu, 11/30/2017 - 12:38

Also instead of the 7 content types, I only have 2 (Blog and Portfolio) after enabling all the features.

bradnovation's picture
bradnovation
Thu, 11/30/2017 - 13:09

According to your documentation I should also be able to edit the layout on the homepage with the AWECONTENT layout editor. It currently will not allow me to do so. (Re: Make Documentation > Customize > Homepage

I will post the development site and send you credentials.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.