md mega menu - add not working

marta.oliveira's picture
marta.oliveira
Sat, 03/19/2016 - 11:55
md mega menu - add not working

hi

i create a new megamenu 

Add new menu item and when I try to save, nothing appends.

help please

Image title

when i try to save the new megamenu, without anyconfiguration this error appends

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$submenu_width in md_megamenu_edit_links_form_submit() (line 1203 of/home/artpt/public_html/beta1/sites/all/modules/custom/md_megamenu/includes/md_megamenu.admin.inc).

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$submenu_fullwidth in md_megamenu_edit_links_form_submit() (line 1204 of/home/artpt/public_html/beta1/sites/all/modules/custom/md_megamenu/includes/md_megamenu.admin.inc).

• Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$item_position in md_megamenu_edit_links_form_submit() (line 1205 of/home/artpt/public_html/beta1/sites/all/modules/custom/md_megamenu/includes/md_megamenu.admin.inc).

Marta

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/21/2016 - 04:41

Hi,

Everything works fine in our demo. Thus, please give us your site url, admin account and FTP account to check and fix this problem

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/22/2016 - 00:11

Hi,

We fixed your problem

Please check

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/22/2016 - 04:43

Hi,

When enable subtheme, please go to theme setting and re-save

We also update MD AWEContent module for you

marta.oliveira's picture
marta.oliveira
Tue, 03/22/2016 - 04:49

Hi, thanks:)

Marta

marta.oliveira's picture
marta.oliveira
Tue, 03/22/2016 - 18:09

Hi

sorry , but i never update a module like this.

first , copy the md_ac_make.module that you send mt by email to sites\all\modules\custom\md_ac_make

and then? have to run update.php? how? directly in site?

can you tell me , what to do?

thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/22/2016 - 22:40

Hi,

Do you mean this http://megadrupal.com/forum/theme-support/make/2698? 

We just fixed for you. You do not to have update anything. We are about to update on Themeforest and we fixed and updated for you first

marta.oliveira's picture
marta.oliveira
Wed, 03/23/2016 - 04:29

Hi

Ok

thanks

bradnovation's picture
bradnovation
Mon, 11/27/2017 - 14:23

Hi - I was having the exact same issue - Can you post the solution so I can fix it?

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.