Database problem and CKEditor

heike's picture
heike
Tue, 12/19/2017 - 05:38
Database problem and CKEditor

Hi Support team,

we bought your theme last year and it worked fine so far. Now after updating things got a bit strange, I can't update the site/ database, some content types are not using ckeditor anymore, the prices do not show in the second language and we can't edit the calender anymore.

www.pitsidia.de

We decided to renew our support with you and ask for help ...

Thanks,

Heike  

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 12/19/2017 - 23:16

Hi,

Did you update core or modules? Did you back up before update?

heike's picture
heike
Wed, 12/27/2017 - 03:52

Hi Cindy, we updated core and the modules and yes, we have a backup of the database

Thanks, 

Heike

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 12/28/2017 - 02:43

Please run update www.pitsidia.de/update.php to update database for compatibility with new core

After updating, if you still have problem, you should try again but remember to restore your database and source before  update

heike's picture
heike
Thu, 12/28/2017 - 02:51

I did that already before and we always get this error message:

The following updates returned messages

field_collection module

Update #7008

• Failed:Exception: Unable to save a field collection item without a valid reference to a host entity. in FieldCollectionItemEntity->save() (line 442 of /mnt/web216/c3/59/51083259/htdocs/sites/all/modules/contrib/field_collection/field_collection.entity.inc)

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 12/28/2017 - 22:59

which version of PHP are you using?

You should use PHP 5.6

heike's picture
heike
Fri, 12/29/2017 - 04:17

Yes, we are using 5.6

I checked it again and tried to make the update, but the module creates the same problem

field_collection module 

heike's picture
heike
Fri, 12/29/2017 - 04:21

The bigger problem is, that we can't update the calender for our houses and that the prices are not showing in the second language...

Any idea what to do? Do you want to have the login to the website? 

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 12/29/2017 - 04:32

Hi,

Please sen your database + source code (before updating without error) to our dev's email [email protected] 

he will update core + module for you

heike's picture
heike
Fri, 12/29/2017 - 05:24

heike's picture
heike
Wed, 01/03/2018 - 12:09

Hi Cindy, its been a while and nothing happend

I had send all the data to the devs email... 

we really need some help here, thanks!!

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 01/03/2018 - 20:37

Hi Heike,

Sorry for this inconvenience

I have ask our developer, your email was in spam folder so he did not know. However, we need your source code + database, not the account to login your server. We will set up on local

heike's picture
heike
Thu, 01/04/2018 - 02:01

Hi Cindy, 

thanks for your quick answer! What do you mean by source code? The "side" folder?

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 01/04/2018 - 03:56

Hi there,

It is your "site" folder

Please zip it and send our developer 

heike's picture
heike
Thu, 01/04/2018 - 04:21

ok, thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 01/04/2018 - 20:21

Hi,

Not only site folder, we also need all these things https://1drv.ms/i/s!ArRPkgVQNPYZglyTDfTwWUxqMekN Please send us!
(note: please send us the file in which ckeditor is still avalable, not the one without ckeditor after update)

heike's picture
heike
Fri, 01/05/2018 - 03:08

Hi Cindy, I just have a database backup from Mai 2017, which I have send to the Dev already. I have no baclup from the source files, just the one we are using now. What do we do?

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 01/07/2018 - 21:43

Hi there,

Folder sites just contains theme and contribute modules. However, Drupal core are located in other folders, not in folder sites. Thus why We need your database and source code, not only folder sites because we do not now which version of Drupal core comes with the database you sent us 

heike's picture
heike
Thu, 01/11/2018 - 06:53

I have asked the hosting comany, they gave me the complete files. I will send them to the devs now

Thanks

heike's picture
heike
Sat, 01/13/2018 - 03:11

Did you received the files?

khoa's picture
khoa
Sat, 01/13/2018 - 09:03

Hi,

I did receive your files. But I found that your source missed many files. Please take a look at this picture

https://prnt.sc/hzw2o8

There is a big difference between your modules and our modules in original pack that you downloaded from Themeforest. I think that is the reason which caused the error that you mentioned above.

Please check your source again.

Thanks!

heike's picture
heike
Mon, 01/15/2018 - 02:11

There are not modules missing, we just added some, to make the theme work the way we need it...

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 01/16/2018 - 21:07

Hi,

The Source code and database you sent us could not be installed

This is the error https://prnt.sc/i178z5

Please check again or you can install it and send us your website link and account 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.