Add padding value to the Anchor link bug

lapsonwor's picture
lapsonwor
Mon, 07/11/2016 - 09:26
Add padding value to the Anchor link bug

Hi Support,

I found there are a serious bug in the MD slide editor. Whenever I set the value to the padding of a anchor, I suppose it only set the value to .md-layer-1-0-5 but I found that it also add the value into the element style such as <a href="#about-section" class="go-target" style="padding: 11px 32px;" >About</a> . And so that it makes the text move to wrong position because it has double padding.

Image title

Image title

Image title

IS it a bug? Can you help me to fix it or patch it? Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 07/14/2016 - 05:49

Hi,

Please send us your demo link and admin account by private comment. We would like to have a check then fix problem for you. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 07/15/2016 - 01:01

Please take a look at following image, you can set options (title, color, ...) for link in settings box:

Image title

lapsonwor's picture
lapsonwor
Fri, 07/15/2016 - 01:56

Thank you for your reply. My question is that it both added the padding style to the anchor tag <a href style= and style md-layer-1-0-5. How can I remove the style in a tag in html in home but keep the padding in style sheet? Thank you.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.