Mega Slider 2.19 problem / text boxes not responsive

IAR's picture
IAR
Wed, 12/09/2015 - 21:32
Mega Slider 2.19 problem / text boxes not responsive

I'm having an issue with Mega Slider 2.19 and I need your help.

I have a slider with 3 different slides in it. The first two slides are fine but the third slide has a problem:

The text boxes on this specific slide are not working properly. On a small screen (like on a mobile device) they dont resize automatically, they break and it looks bad.

Afaik, it's configured exactly the same way as the other ones. I would like to understand what is happening.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 12/10/2015 - 03:15

Hi,

Are you using the latest version of MD Slider 2.19? If not, please update (download in your account page http://megadrupal.com/user/iar) because we check our demo and see no error as you reported

If your problem is not solved after updating, please export your slider and send us via email so that we can check your configuration. Or, just send us your site url, admin account, we will check directly. It would be much more convenient 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 12/10/2015 - 05:11

Of course we checked your links already. We ask for your login detail or slider export not because our site has no error but we would like to take a closer look to know which difference between your 2 text configuration cause error in the 3rd silde. 

IAR's picture
IAR
Wed, 02/17/2016 - 11:43

Hello Phuonght,

Here it is:

http://***.com/***/user
user: ****
pass: ****

If you identifiy the problem, please tell me about it before you change anything in Drupal configuration. Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 12/16/2015 - 04:01

Please in file md_slider.admin.inc 

below line 730

if (isset($layer['link']) && is_array($layer['link'])) {

insert

$classes[] = ".md-layer-{$slider->slid}-{$index}-{$key}{font-size: inherit; }";

Then please go to edit slider and save to render CSS.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 12/18/2015 - 03:47

Exactly what I meant. It did not solve problem, did it?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 12/18/2015 - 05:38

If after inserting code, you went to edit and re-save silder then it works normally so we have nothing else to do. Please do not worry, we will update this fix in next version for certain.

IAR's picture
IAR
Sat, 12/19/2015 - 05:23

Phuonght, thank you!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 02/17/2016 - 21:48

Hi Bananistan,

Could you send us your site url, admin account by private comment? We would like to have a check in your site. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 02/18/2016 - 02:55

Problem occurs because of your settings. With all objects, please set right size so they can be responsive well. 

In case you would like 1 line text has background but one line does not, please slit them into 2 objects. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 02/18/2016 - 05:59

Please wait, our developer is checking your case. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 02/18/2016 - 06:08

Please check your slider 1 and slider 5. Slider 1 displays correctly, you could take a look for example. 

On mobile, our slider support touch to transfer slider. Arrows are not needed. If you would like to use, you could add custom css code to file theme:

.md-touchdevice .md-arrow-left,
.md-touchdevice .md-arrow-right,
.md-touchdevice .md-play,
.md-touchdevice .md-pause {top: auto; left: auto; margin-top: 0; bottom: 10px; right: 10px; display: block; }
IAR's picture
IAR
Thu, 02/18/2016 - 07:30

Banistan, I recommend starting a new thread. With the way this forum system works, I'm getting notifications for all your requests.

Bananistan's picture
Bananistan
Thu, 02/18/2016 - 07:40

Sorry IAR. Didn't realize that private support messages are notified to you as well on this topic. Silly setup of the system. This thread is pretty dead for me anyways as the support is too slow and I am about to miss an important go-live deadline. Will need to improvise now. MD Slider does not work for me.

Again Sorry for having troubled you IAR.

IAR's picture
IAR
Thu, 02/18/2016 - 14:30

No trouble at all.

I can't see the posts on the thread, but the email notifications revealed everything.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 02/18/2016 - 22:24

Bananistan,

• About text box, please see images below:

1. Your current settings (wrong size settings)

Image title

2. Correct: (you could resize by hovering on text box)

Image title

3. If you would like text display in 2 different lines, please use 2 seperate text boxes

Image title

• About touch mode: we will check and reply later. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 02/19/2016 - 02:52

Bananistan,

Check your mail box please. We just sent you an email. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.