2.18 not working

Colin @ PCMarket's picture
Colin @ PCMarket
Tue, 07/28/2015 - 03:54
2.18 not working

None of the MD slider edit slide settings work when running 2.18

I am using Drupal 7.38 with Seven admin theme and have tried changing admin jquery version to 1.8, 1.9 and 1.11 without any success.

any help appreciated.

Colin

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 07/28/2015 - 04:10

Please send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts (forum link as well) via email: [email protected]. (also this forum link)

We will check this issue

PeterPearlDean's picture
PeterPearlDean
Thu, 08/20/2015 - 06:22

Hi Cindy,

I have installed the slide and going through all the steps, it just doesn't show up on the site once I've finished the process.

Could you help me?

Thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 08/22/2015 - 05:59

Hi PeterPearDean,

We see some JS error $(...).jflickrfeed is not a function 

Did you include libraries flick js ?

This make the slider can not be load

Please fix your js problem first

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 08/28/2015 - 00:08

Hi,

Jsflickrfeed is a jquery to get flickr. You should check where is block Flickr and just enable js when there is block Flickr and make sure it has jflickrfeed. About which file, we can not tell you exactly because we do not know about your theme.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 09/03/2015 - 23:41

Please take a look at: http://www.pearlanddean.com/sites/all/themes/specialone/js/app.js?nu4q8r
We found code that call flickr there. If you do not use, please delete.

schenbr1's picture
schenbr1
Wed, 07/29/2015 - 00:30

Hi, I just purchased and installed MD slider but nothing works. If I create a new slide and click 'settings' then nothing happens; if I click 'save' then I get the message 'Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in md_slider_edit_form_submit() (line 713 of/home/apps/freson/sites/all/modules/contrib/md_slider/includes/md_slider.admin.inc).' 

Please help!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 07/29/2015 - 03:38

Hi Schenbr1,

Could you send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts (forum link as well) via email: [email protected]?

We need to have a check.

kshansen's picture
kshansen
Mon, 08/03/2015 - 06:39

I have the same problem. The adminpart no longer works. I have send a email to [email protected] with info.

kshansen's picture
kshansen
Mon, 08/03/2015 - 09:03

I found the cause of the error. 

mega slider 2.18 conflicts with this module: https://www.drupal.org/project/bootstrap_shortcodes

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 08/05/2015 - 06:18

The problem comes from module boostrap shortcodes https://www.drupal.org/project/bootstrap_shortcodes

Currently,  we have just added a function at the top of your bootstrap_shortcodes file to solve your problem

However, this solution will be gone if you update, of course. So, you can follow up this thread https://www.drupal.org/node/2545776

talengix's picture
talengix
Mon, 08/10/2015 - 07:25

I have the same problem and i am not using bootstrap shortcodes module. admin settings and image uploads do not work. and i get the same message Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in md_slider_edit_form_submit() (line 713 of /var/www/xxx/sites/all/modules/contrib/md_slider/includes/md_slider.admin.inc).

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 08/10/2015 - 22:37

Hi Talengix,

Could you send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts (forum link as well) via email: [email protected]?

We would like to have a check.

talengix's picture
talengix
Wed, 08/12/2015 - 01:05

Hello

My site is a development site. It is not live so there is no public url or ftp which is normal for a development site. This is the same problem that many customers are writing about on this forum. So, you should already know what the problem is and be able to send me a patch file rather than having to access my site to fix it. Please send me a patch for the problem so I can fix it myself on my development site. Otherwise, I will kindly request a refund and try a different slider. Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 08/12/2015 - 03:39

Talengix,

It is very difficult for us to fix problem without checking your site. Because the reasons are different with each customer and MD Slider still works well on our site.

Could you describe more about your problem? When did it occur? After which action that you did? Which version of php is in use? We need some information to make some conjectures and find solution for you.

talengix's picture
talengix
Wed, 08/12/2015 - 04:27

I enabled the module and dependencies the just the standard way. My server uses PHP Version 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.11. I took no special actions. I just went to structure > MD Sliders ... create a new slider go to configure ... i click settings and nothing happens. I try to upload image and nothing happens. I tried all versions of jquery update. 

OK. I will setup DNS for one of the sites I am working on. I tested it on some others and also not working. Please let me now which e-mail address I should send drupal admin login credentials. Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 08/12/2015 - 04:31

Please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account to our support email: [email protected]. We will check and fix it for you as soon as we can.

talengix's picture
talengix
Fri, 08/14/2015 - 09:31

I have sent this three days ago and still nothing. I would like support to fix this slider or instructions for a refund. Thanks. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 08/16/2015 - 22:51

Talengix,

Sorry for the delay. Just checked and saw your email alreadly.

Please wait. We will check and fix it for you as soon as we can.

talengix's picture
talengix
Mon, 08/17/2015 - 01:44

Hello

I would like to confirm that the module is now working. There was a js conflict with a custom module on my site. The developers identified the issue and sent me a patch for my custom module that resolved the problem. Therefore, I would like to inform others reading this that the issue was not in the MD Slider module itself and it works correctly now and appears to be a good product. Thank you Phounght and Cindy for your excellent support.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.