Uncaught TypeError: jQuery.easing[jQuery.easing.def] is not a function

Pooja Parge's picture
Pooja Parge
Fri, 06/19/2015 - 02:07

Hi,

My site is in Drupal 7. I purchased MD Slider module for my site. Module is working fine on site.

But In my site I am using Views Slideshow Module for another functionality. After done the Md slider functionaliy I noticed that, My slideshow effects are not working even my slideshow module is getting conflict with MD Slider module.

After checked the error in console, I found the following error:

This error is coming from md-slider/js/jquery.easing.js

I tried to resolved this but could not found the perfect solution on it.

Please check and let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
Pooja.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 06/19/2015 - 22:33

Hi, 

Could you send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts (forum link as well) via email: [email protected]?

We need to have a check

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 06/19/2015 - 22:33

Hi, 

Could you send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts (forum link as well) via email: [email protected]?

We need to have a check

Pooja Parge's picture
Pooja Parge
Tue, 06/23/2015 - 05:30

Hi,

I resolved this issue.

I have found a post regarding this js file.

$(document).ready(function() {

added jquery.easing.js code in this section

});

after added this in jquery.easing.js file my js conflict issue is resolved.

But, If I applied some animation effects from list of animations to the slides the effect is not working for MD Slider. For Ex:- All Strip related animation effects..
It means I have the limitation for using the animation effects for MD Slider.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/23/2015 - 22:50

So send us your information to above email please. We would like to fix it for you.

GBF_3NTO's picture
GBF_3NTO
Thu, 02/04/2016 - 08:51

I'm having the same issue with MD Slider. Could it be the update to latest version that broke the js?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 05:10

Hi,

Please try with version of mega slider that you could download from your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/gbf3nto). If it still does not work, you could describe exactly errors and send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to have a check then fix problem for you. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/12/2016 - 22:23

Belongi,

Please go to your own account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/belongi) to download updated version of Mega silder. 

belongi's picture
belongi
Mon, 06/13/2016 - 02:37

Hi,

I am getting this error while installing "md_slider-8.x-1.0-beta2.zip does not contain any .info files."

regards

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/13/2016 - 03:13

Please download version Md_slider-7.X-2.19.Zip. Md_slider-8.x-1.0-beta2.zip is for Drupal 8.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/13/2016 - 04:39

The same version. 

Please send us your site information by private comment so we can have a check then fix problem for you. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.