Pause on hover doesn't work

neeravbm's picture
neeravbm
Wed, 06/03/2015 - 22:22
Pause on hover doesn't work

Pause on hover doesn’t seem to work. When I hover over the slider, the bar stops but animation doesn’t stop. So after the prescribed time, all the objects on the slide will disappear but an empty slider will remain. Now when I move the cursor out, bar will start its progress again. The empty slide remains on the page till bar reaches the end and then the next slide comes.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/03/2015 - 22:34

Hi,

At the moment we only support stop background but no stop element when hovering. 

And about empty slider remain, we do not understand clearly, do you have some screenshots?

ddamiano's picture
ddamiano
Mon, 09/07/2015 - 08:23

Does version 2.18 solves this issue? I think it is very annoying.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 09/07/2015 - 23:41

Hi Ddamiano,

Sorry for your inconvenience. It is not an issue but a function that we do not support at the moment.

ddamiano's picture
ddamiano
Tue, 09/08/2015 - 03:29

I think it is an issue instead, as while the background animation stops when the user hovers any slide, it does not happen the same for the text overlaying the slides. It's a very annoying behavior that also other users that have bought your module has described and asked for its solution several months ago now.

Can I ask you when do you expect to finally solve it?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 09/08/2015 - 03:47

Ddamiano,

Definitely we will update this function in the next version of mega slider. We need time to work on it and have a plan to realease a new version in November. Please wait for us :)

ddamiano's picture
ddamiano
Tue, 09/08/2015 - 04:17

Thanks for your commitment to solve this issue Phuonght. I look forward for the new version of the Mega Slider module in November.

ddamiano's picture
ddamiano
Fri, 11/06/2015 - 10:10

Hi phuonght, how is it proceeding with the correction of the problem? Is a new version of MegaSlider now available as you announced in September? Thanks in advance for your support.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 11/08/2015 - 23:14

Ddamiano,

Sorry but our project has a delay so new version of Mega slider can not be released in November. 

We are trying to support your request with current version. So please wait for us, we will notify you soon :)

ddamiano's picture
ddamiano
Wed, 11/25/2015 - 12:51

Hi phuonght, is there any news yet? Please let me know as we would like to correct the behaviour of our slider.

ddamiano's picture
ddamiano
Fri, 11/27/2015 - 10:19

Any answer?

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 11/28/2015 - 03:14

We are very sorry for this inconvenience 

However, we have not finished the update for this function

ddamiano's picture
ddamiano
Sat, 11/28/2015 - 03:58

But you announced you would have solved the problem I described and other customers has also identified in November. Now, when will it actually happen then?

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 12/11/2015 - 02:45

Hi Đamiano,

Please check your email

ddamiano's picture
ddamiano
Wed, 02/03/2016 - 09:44

Hi Cindy,

did you release the new stable version of the plugin?

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.