Vertical Menu in Left Sidebar

jkeenan's picture
jkeenan
Mon, 05/22/2017 - 10:57
Vertical Menu in Left Sidebar

I'm trying to build a vertical menu to display in the left sidebar and I'm experiencing two problems:

1. The menu items don't stack one on top of another

Image title

2. The megamenu doesn't fly out across the page like it used to; now it is crunched into the space of the left side bar

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 05/22/2017 - 22:14

Hi,

Please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment so we can have a check.

Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 05/23/2017 - 22:54

Please check email for updated file.

Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 05/25/2017 - 22:09

So please send us your site admin account and FTP account. We would like to have a check.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 05/30/2017 - 23:28

Hi,

Check mail please. 

Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 05/31/2017 - 22:36

Can you please send us some screenshots or video? We checked 2 cases with and without vertical menu but horizontal menu worked same. You can please \ try clearing cache browser also.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 06/01/2017 - 22:44

We tested again on several devices with both of two menus but horizontal menu only displays as screenshot when page loading (just about 1 second) then back to normally. 

jkeenan's picture
jkeenan
Mon, 06/05/2017 - 09:20

Thank you for testing this. We have tested this both on Windows and Linux in multiple web browsers and we do not have the experience you have. Once the horizontal menu is spoiled, it does not return to normal. Could you please tell me how you tested it?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/05/2017 - 22:50

On Window, browser Chrome and Firefox, set vertical menu Example display in homepage, then tested every link of horizontal menu but did not see problem.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.