Sub menus on mobile and tablet

goborobo's picture
goborobo
Thu, 07/04/2013 - 11:14
Sub menus on mobile and tablet

On mobile and tablet devices, only the top level of a mega menu is visible. Is there a setting to enable sub-menus that I'm missing? Is there documentation for this?

Neo's picture
Neo
Thu, 07/04/2013 - 23:24

Yes, there's a document here. On tablet devices, when you touch to megamenu item, it musts show the sub-menu, there's no setting to disable sub-menu.
Maybe there's an error or conflict, do you have any link development?

goborobo's picture
goborobo
Mon, 07/08/2013 - 05:58

I've already read that document.

On an Android device or resized desktop (PC, Mac: Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox) what appears when the menu button is touched/clicked is the following:

--- Table of content --- (That's a typo, it should be contents - is there an option in the UI to change this?)

When the arrow to the right of this is touched/clicked, the dropdown menu only shows the top links, not the sub-menu items.

vron's picture
vron
Thu, 10/03/2013 - 17:49

I have similar problem with submenus - on mobile devices (or rather: in low resolutions) they are not shown. Please, take a look here: http://pka.edu.pl/_zzz/pka_portal/# and share some advice, if possible.

Thanks.

sandra's picture
sandra
Mon, 10/07/2013 - 05:52

My problem is the same, I have sublevels not displayed on mobile menus. This module is really advanced and complete, but this bug is disappointing. Is there any fixing ready? We are going live with this new site in a few days, and I cannot find a solution to this.
Thanks for any help!

ritchie.langley's picture
ritchie.langley
Thu, 10/17/2013 - 05:50

Hi,

I have the same problem. Only the main top tabs show up when using any smartphone or tablet. Is there a fix for this or do I need to seek a refund?

Thanks

Ritchie

padcom's picture
padcom
Sun, 11/24/2013 - 21:41

edit line 797 md_megamenu.module

label: '" . t('--- Table of content ---') . "',

hmartens's picture
hmartens
Mon, 05/26/2014 - 08:00

Thanks, this did the trick for the wording ;) Appreciate it!

vano's picture
vano
Tue, 01/07/2014 - 16:13

Hi, I have the same problem with submenu at low resolutions, how to fix it?

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 01/09/2014 - 03:38

Hi,
We are fixing this problem and then updating the new version,
Regards

vano's picture
vano
Thu, 01/09/2014 - 03:50

Thanks, I'll wait.

drupit's picture
drupit
Wed, 01/29/2014 - 06:42

Hi,
thanks for the great module. When do we get the update for this "bug"? It is very important (and urgent for me) to show the main AND the submenu items on mobile devices.
Thanks in advance.

hmartens's picture
hmartens
Mon, 05/26/2014 - 07:58

Any word on the update for this? I cannot use the module if it can't show the submenu items on a phone? Can't call it "responsive" if it's not responsive???

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.