Screen Re-Size Problem and Can't Delete Items

wilsamson's picture
wilsamson
Sun, 12/13/2015 - 14:39
Screen Re-Size Problem and Can't Delete Items

I am experiencing many problems.

1) When I resize a browser window from small to big (mobile to desktop), the hamburger icon does not disappear and it doesn’t not return to a regular desktop menu.

2) I am completely unable to delete menu items. When I hover over the tab to delete it, the x appears, but when I click on it nothing happens.

3) The essential items gmap and iframe do not work at all.

4) When I have MD MegaMenu active, I can't use the library browser when creating content with an image, it won't let me select an image. When I have MD MegaMenu deactivated, I can use the library browser like normal.

I am running jquery 1.4 and I've run update.php just in case. I have not modified the module at all - just installed it.

Please help.

wilsamson's picture
wilsamson
Sun, 12/13/2015 - 14:45

Also, changing the "Animation duration" and "Hover active time" doesn't do anything. It always stays the same.

Please help.

wilsamson's picture
wilsamson
Sun, 12/13/2015 - 14:49

Also, if I don't add a url to a menu item it still gets treated like a link that just refreshes the page when clicked. I'd like my top level not to be clickable as links.

Please help.

wilsamson's picture
wilsamson
Sun, 12/13/2015 - 15:09

Sorry to keep adding more to the list but... when I inspect my site, there are many "Uncaught TypeError: Cannont read property 'top' of null" when I have MD MegaMenu and MD MegaSlider active.

wilsamson's picture
wilsamson
Sun, 12/13/2015 - 15:20

Sorry... it appears that some configuration with MD MegaMenu causes Bootsrap Modal boxes to stop functioning. When I have MegaMenu deactivated, the work fine.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 12/15/2015 - 03:56

Hi,

Could you send us your site information so we can have a closer look at menu? Some screenshots of problems are good too. 

wilsamson's picture
wilsamson
Tue, 12/15/2015 - 13:30

For some reason a few of these issues have resolved themselves... I have no idea why - I havent' changed any code.

The most pressing issue is the responsive resizing. I'm having the same problem as this thread:

http://megadrupal.com/forum/module-support/mega-menu/2178

Thanks!

wilsamson's picture
wilsamson
Wed, 12/16/2015 - 12:18

Has anyone had a chance to look into this?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 12/16/2015 - 23:17

Sorry,

We are still working and it will take some more time. We will notify you soon.

Thank ou for your patience in advance.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 12/29/2015 - 22:51

We are still waiting for the information http://megadrupal.com/forum/module-support/mega-menu/2178

If you could send us, it would be easier for us to check and fix the problem

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.