Menu breaks when screen resized

andy2's picture
andy2
Fri, 12/04/2015 - 11:11
Menu breaks when screen resized

Hi,

I have the menu working fine when viewed on all devices. However, when on a desktop, when the window is resized so the responsive menu (hamburger) appears and then resized to full, the display isn't right - the dropdowns appear covering the menu items.

Any ideas please?

I should also add that in Firefox, the hamburger remains when resized back to full - no dropdowns. Neither of these happen on your site (although the login button confuses things).

Thanks

Andy

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 12/06/2015 - 23:49

Hi,

Could you send us some screenshots? We would like to know how problem is.

andy2's picture
andy2
Mon, 12/14/2015 - 10:07

Okay, thanks - site is live today (that's why I didn't reply sooner).

The three attached images show in order - the normal site, window reduced and, finally, window maximized again. The hamburger only disappears on reloading the page. The hamburger itself isn't clickable when maximized again - so the menu isn't then working after the window is reduced and then maximized.

Thanks

Andy.

Image title

Image title

Image title

wilsamson's picture
wilsamson
Tue, 12/15/2015 - 13:30

I'm having the same issue.

wilsamson's picture
wilsamson
Wed, 12/16/2015 - 12:18

Have there been any updates on this?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 12/16/2015 - 23:17

Sorry,

We are still working and it will take some more time. We will notify you soon.

Thank you for your patience in advance.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 12/22/2015 - 02:43

Andy and Wilsamson,

Sorry for our delay but we still can not find exactly what reason of this problem is. 

Could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment? We would like to have a check in your sites. Because it is just a quick check and we will not make any change so please do not worry.

andy2's picture
andy2
Tue, 12/22/2015 - 05:19

No worries. I can't give you access to the live site as we're behind a VPN, but I'll give you access to the development site on Acquia - it may not be until after Christmas now, depending on demands, but I'll try. Best wishes, Andy

wilsamson's picture
wilsamson
Mon, 01/04/2016 - 13:15

I'm just back from holiday - unfortunately I can't offer any kind of access, my agency forbids it. Hopefully Andy2 can help resolve the problem.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 01/25/2016 - 23:56

Hi, 

Please check your email

We send you the update

wilsamson's picture
wilsamson
Fri, 01/29/2016 - 11:02

I saw the email, thanks Cindy.

andy2's picture
andy2
Wed, 02/03/2016 - 07:25

Hi there, sorry for the silence - many other things going on. Unfortunately this update doesn't work, ie the hamburger still remains when the window is resized large again. It also breaks the responsiveness of the menu as the menu items remain horizontal (although they wrap) and don't drop nicely into a vertical list like previously.

Wilsamson - did you have any better luck?

Cheers

Andy

wilsamson's picture
wilsamson
Wed, 02/03/2016 - 09:35

Hi Everyone,

No, it's not working for me.

Also, I've had to move past this module, I can't wait any longer for it to be functional (my go-live date is quickly approaching). If any future releases come out, I'll happilly test them.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 02/04/2016 - 03:11

Hi Andy and Wilsamson

Please check your email

I have just send you an update file

Hope it works

andy2's picture
andy2
Tue, 02/16/2016 - 04:35

Hi Cindy,

I've installed the updated awemenu.min.js file and that seems to work! I'll keep my eye on it.

Thanks

Andy

tommy-informatique's picture
tommy-informatique
Tue, 03/22/2016 - 08:21

Same problem, can you help me please ?

tommy-informatique's picture
tommy-informatique
Tue, 03/22/2016 - 17:43

Please help.  :(

My customer is waiting....

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/22/2016 - 23:04

Hi Tommy

Please check your email

ssibala's picture
ssibala
Tue, 05/24/2016 - 10:51

I am also having this problem, can you help please?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 05/25/2016 - 22:19

Ssibala,

Have you tried with version of Mega menu from your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/ssibala)? Please download and check if it works.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 10/11/2016 - 22:19

Hi Emile,

We fixed it in latest version of Mega menu already. Please go to your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/emilekott) and update mega menu.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.