CSS Changes

droddis's picture
droddis
Tue, 09/15/2015 - 10:01
CSS Changes

Hi there,

it seems like there are some fundamental changes to the class conventions used on the menu, so that updating the module breaks previous custom styles. Also can you explain how the module decides what custom style file it uses? I specified a .css file in my themes folder complete with the correct path but the module continues to create a .css file in the default/files folder.

Do I need to use that specific location, meaning I can't edit the location of the file?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 09/16/2015 - 06:08

Hi, 

Please send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts by comment form. We would like to have a check on your site.

Remember to check "Private message" for security reason.

droddis's picture
droddis
Wed, 09/16/2015 - 10:35

Sorry I can't supply that information to you as this is a live site. It looks to me like you've added the awemenu to handle portions of the megamenu stuff.

I'm using Megamenu 7.x-2.0 as emailed to me in August. I also notice I'm still having to use jQuery 1.5 on admin pages to get it to work properly, is this in fact the recommended version?

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 05:00

There is no recommended version of jquery. Our mega menu works with all versions.

And about custom style, please take a look at documentation and do as instruction of configuration when choosing custom style .

droddis's picture
droddis
Wed, 09/23/2015 - 10:23

The documentation link on your website is broken, and no documentation was included in the most recent version you've sent. can you confirm where I can find documentation on the Custom CSS side of things?

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/24/2015 - 00:16

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are fixing the link now

In the mean time, please see the doc here http://megadrupal.com/docs/mega-menu-documentation

chelwolf's picture
chelwolf
Fri, 10/02/2015 - 17:43

Hello,

Your documentation is not understood. Very little is written about the setting styles. A lot of unknown files outside of the folders of the styles in your theme archive. I never managed to connect to their styles. My custom styles are broken. You can't do that, in the changelog you wrote about such a radical change of styles.

Also the browser console gives error (219 pieces) associated with the script. Data errors prior to the upgrade module was not. These errors also block the module "Scroll to top" that is to update your module worked well. There is a feeling that the module has not been tested.

I had to revert the website to a previous version of the module.

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 10/04/2015 - 23:36

Hi,

We are sorry for this inconvenience. 

Are you stuck in "Custom Style" section?

Please explain more and give us your site url, admin account and FTP account to check

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.