Something is wrong now with image uploader

ignotum.pix's picture
ignotum.pix
Sat, 07/16/2016 - 06:58
Something is wrong now with image uploader

When I am trying to add a new pcture to portfolio section I get the message:

Warning: imagecreatefrompng(): gd-png: fatal libpng error: PLTE: CRC error in image_gd_load() (line 232 of /modules/system/image.gd.inc).
Warning: imagecreatefrompng(): gd-png error: setjmp returns error condition in image_gd_load() (line 232 of /modules/system/image.gd.inc).
Warning: imagecreatefrompng(): 'public://katalog005.png' is not a valid PNG file in image_gd_load() (line 232 of /modules/system/image.gd.inc).

Notice: imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg, libjpeg: recoverable error: Corrupt JPEG data: premature end of data segment in image_gd_load() (line 232 of /modules/system/image.gd.inc).
Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: in image_gd_load() (line 232 of /modules/system/image.gd.inc).
Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): 'public://katalog004c.jpg' is not a valid JPEG file in image_gd_load() (line 232 of /modules/system/image.gd.inc).

I tried with different pictures and result is the same :/ Please help me ASAP because I need update my portfolio. 

I was using van week ago adn eveything was ok, I didint change anything so I am suprised that I have this problem now :(((((

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 07/17/2016 - 23:34

Hi,

Please send us link url of page having problem and admin account by private comment. We would like to have a check then fix problem for you.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.