Editing store view for structure theme

falfineart's picture
falfineart
Thu, 07/11/2019 - 11:22
Editing store view for structure theme

My purchase # is d76602d1-8b81-408c-ab68-b14c5c1f2c1a.The site address is www.falframingandart.com. I have edited both the content type and product type to include artist nameusing the "Name' module and also tried using Name as a termreference/taxonomy and added the fields to the shop view but I am unable toedit any of the megadrupal views for the shop. Please let me know how. I alsoadded the dimension module and these fields are not showing up in the viewseither although I have selected the fields and arranged them as visable.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 07/12/2019 - 04:19

Please send us your site admin account to check this problem

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 07/16/2019 - 23:16

Hello

1. We check Awecontent but see no problem. Please send us some screenshot where you cannot edit text

2. Shop view will not let me add or edit fields through the view. I want the term reference field: Artist and dimensions to show in the Product Display view.

=> We check and still can add fields through Shop views. No issue

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 07/21/2019 - 23:08

Hello

I added fields to the product type then edited the view to include the field "Field - Artist" it is a term reference. The field is in the view but it does not show up in the shop view. See screen shots.

=> Which view did you add field to? You have to add in file template also

Also, see screen shot of the contact form.

=> The screenshot cannot be displayed. Please upload your screenshot online and send us a link then

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 07/29/2019 - 23:41

Hello

1. Edit awecontent already: please don't enable module MD AWEContent Permission
2. Edit SKU already

Please check

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 08/01/2019 - 23:03

Did enable module Commerce AutoSKU? Please disable it to edit SKU

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 08/31/2019 - 00:22

Hello
which page that you cannot upload image?

falfineart's picture
falfineart
Mon, 09/09/2019 - 21:28

Please follow this link to see the specific questions with screen shots of the issues I am having. http://www.falframingandart.com/?q=questions-megadrupal 

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 09/10/2019 - 03:15

which page that you cannot upload image? We test this page http://www.falframingandart.com/?q=product/new-york-3000 and see that you can upload image. The screenshot is page Landscape 1
How to log in your site?

khoa's picture
khoa
Sun, 09/22/2019 - 23:43

Hi,

Sorry, I'm not clear with your question. Where do you want to show the Taxonomy Term on that page? Below the Tab, right?

Thanks!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.