theme drupal structure

incosasl's picture
incosasl
Thu, 03/07/2019 - 04:34
theme drupal structure
sorry for the disturbances

But I have installed the theme drupal structure following the index.html but I can not get the theme to load correctly.
You can tell me what I may have failed, I can not make the subject work
Thank you
cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/07/2019 - 22:40

Hello

Thank you for your purchase

You can please check this video for instruction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcvQvTaVKhs

Best Regards,

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/12/2019 - 05:36

Hello

First, please set your comment with account info in private

And you are installing manually, not install profile. Thus, there is no Content which causes blank page.

Please check our video for instruction of profile install

incosasl's picture
incosasl
Mon, 03/18/2019 - 13:27

Hallo Cindy.

I do not know how to change the color of the transitions in the section of last projects in the home default edition. I need to change the transparent yellow by default to a transparent orange color. In the section that we do if I have been able to change it. Where can I change the color of the transactions in the section last projects home default editon

You can check it on the web:

http://pruebas2000.es/

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/18/2019 - 23:00

Hello

Please open file main.css, line 4960, find class .box-overlay, .box-overlay2 

And edit attribute background-color: rgba(255, 165, 0, 0.8);

incosasl's picture
incosasl
Wed, 03/20/2019 - 11:25

Hallo Cindy

I have a Problem, I can not edit the home page defautl build page with content. The page remains indefinitely now loading with a clock and I can not advance to page edit the properties of the home page. I have deleted the caches drupal but I do not get anything

You know why this happens, I can not access build page with awecontent.

But if you can access without problems the rest of the properties of other pages of the drupal theme Structure.

Thank you

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 03/20/2019 - 23:17

Did you update any module or core? Or did you modify any thing?

incosasl's picture
incosasl
Thu, 03/21/2019 - 03:20
Hi Cindy

No, I have not updated any module. I think everything happened when we added the section our team to the Home default edition. When I tried to return to edit mode it was impossible.

What can we do?
cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 03/22/2019 - 03:14

You please check if the problem happens when you create a new page?

Also, your comment #4 is not in private. Please edit and set private (tick option Private message under the comment box)

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/25/2019 - 00:10

Hi,

Our dev has just added page Test, added section TEAM and saw no isssue

Which sections did you add?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/25/2019 - 23:03

It seems that page home-page8 could not run correctly again

It will be much faster and more convenient to create a new page. Please tell us which section do you want to add into new page

Best,

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/26/2019 - 22:34

Hello,

As mentioned clearly in comment #13, we tried to create a new page and added team section and there is no error

You please check again. You can set that page tobe the homepage 08

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 03/27/2019 - 23:18

As we said please ignore your page homepage-8

You can please create a new page or use test page http://pruebas2000.es/node/67/edit that we added for you with section team added

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.