Increase the number of images in Project Details

rgrubens76's picture
rgrubens76
Fri, 06/02/2017 - 12:14
Increase the number of images in Project Details

Hello first an excellent subject, I have almost everything custom, but in question of the images that can be added in datellas of the project I have not been able to modify it so that they are more than 4, if I put 5 images, the first 4 puts them in the lineSuperior, the fifth puts it in a lower line and misaligned, if I put more than 6 only shows the image 1 in large and does not show the thumbnails, I need to publish more than 15 images for some projects.

I hope I have explained clearly, or if they wish they can enter the page for you to see for yourself.

http://www.ibarraran.mx/portfolio/casa-i

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 06/03/2017 - 00:33

Hi,

You can please add images then send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment. Oude developer will help you solve problem. How many thumbnails you would like to set in a row?

khoa's picture
khoa
Wed, 06/07/2017 - 03:45

Hi,

Can you please check your website account? I cannot login into your website.

Thanks!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/07/2017 - 23:41

Hi,

We set to display thumbnail on mobile. Please check.

rgrubens76's picture
rgrubens76
Fri, 06/09/2017 - 12:00

Hello,

Thank you very much, mobile thumbnails can already be seen. But after fixing this detail, the alignment of the miniatures on PC is not correct, can support me by solving this point.

Image title

I also need the big picture to be changed automatically every 5 seconds, without the visitor having to click on the thumbnail (on PC / smartphone / tablet) or have to move the mouse (on PC) - slide your finger (on smartphone /Tablet)

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/11/2017 - 23:41

Hi,

We fixed. Check please.

By the way, it seems that you fixed thumbnail by yourself?

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.