Icons not in cloned templates

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Wed, 03/29/2017 - 23:00
Icons not in cloned templates

When I clone any template (for example, the About_Us page) the icons aren't in the clone.

Image title

Do I need to add some attributes anywhere?

thanks,

-Matt

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 03/30/2017 - 03:16

Hi,

With contact in sidebar, please edit in Awecontent. It is contact object. 

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Thu, 03/30/2017 - 16:22

Should the icons that are there in your templates be under Fontello? I don't see them anywhere

Image title

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Thu, 03/30/2017 - 18:13

For some reason the icons were showing since yesterday, but when I went to just add a paragraph at the end of the page and saved, the icons are no longer there.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 03/30/2017 - 23:23

As your above screenshots, you added 2 different fonts. It can be named as same as fontello and make some icons disappear. You can please try remove 2 new fonts then clear cache. It will solve problem.

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Fri, 03/31/2017 - 01:33

Yeah, I see what you mean, that worked, thanks.

I have Fontello, but I also had 'Fontello Matt'. Since disabling 'Fontello Matt', Fontello now works properly. The 'Fontello Matt' was my attempt at adding additional Fontello icons. I'll read up on how to do that properly and if I have problems will ask for your help.

thanks again,

-Matt 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.