Video Background Not From Youtube

danatprm's picture
danatprm
Thu, 02/02/2017 - 10:28
Video Background Not From Youtube

Hello, A new client is looking to purchase the Structure theme for their site, I have used it before but they want me to show them a demo of the video they provided looping in the background of a new section and in the header.

They do not want to use a youtube link, instead, they want to have the video uploaded onto the site, and pulled from the site's files.

How can I make it so the background video can be played through the site and not via youtube?

Thanks

khoa's picture
khoa
Fri, 02/03/2017 - 09:28

Hi,

After purchasing that theme, please let us know. We will help you create that video section as you want.

Thanks!

danatprm's picture
danatprm
Fri, 02/03/2017 - 11:29

I already own the theme, thanks.

Please take a look at my account.

I will need to purchase another copy for a client if this is possible to do, if not i will need to use another solution, as this is a key requirement. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 02/06/2017 - 04:12

Hi Danatprm,

Yes, I see that you purchased our theme already (10, March, 2016)

However, we want to make clear about the license. Each license is only used in one single end product (you can check the license standard here https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard)

So, if you buid a new site for your new client. You have to purchase an other license of our theme

If this is still your current site but with extra customization, please extend support as mentioned here https://themeforest.net/item/structure-construction-drupal-theme/14331207 (see the right sidebar) to continue get support from us

danatprm's picture
danatprm
Mon, 02/06/2017 - 13:40

Yes, I understand, I have purchased more than what is listed under my account, the customer insists on seeing the video on one of our demo sites prior to purchasing the service. 

Instructions to do this should really be included in your documentation or standard in awecontent,  since youtube is not a good outlet for background videos since there is no way to loop the videos. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 02/06/2017 - 21:25

Hi Danatprm,

We checked but only saw one license of MD Structure. Please send us the two license keys of 2 packages. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.