Problem with cart and checkout

etejedorros's picture
etejedorros
Mon, 05/30/2016 - 15:38
Problem with cart and checkout

Hi,

I am trying to add a shop to my site using the Structure Theme and I get a bunch of these errors:

Notice: Undefined index: product_id en include() (línea 27 de C:\xampp\htdocs\beoxy\sites\all\themes\md_structure\templates\views\commerce\cart-page\views-view-table--commerce-cart-form--default.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined index: product_id en include() (línea 31 de C:\xampp\htdocs\beoxy\sites\all\themes\md_structure\templates\views\commerce\cart-page\views-view-table--commerce-cart-form--default.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined index: node en include() (línea 36 de C:\xampp\htdocs\beoxy\sites\all\themes\md_structure\templates\views\commerce\cart-page\views-view-table--commerce-cart-form--default.tpl.php).

The list is much longer but they all seem similar and all seem to be in the views-view-table--commerce-cart-form--default.tpl.php

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 05/30/2016 - 22:24

Hi,

Could you tell us that you installed profile theme or installed in exiting Drupal site?

etejedorros's picture
etejedorros
Tue, 05/31/2016 - 07:06

Hi,

I installed the site from profile without the shop part a while back since I thought I wouldn't need it. Now I just wanted to add the shop part so I activated all the commerce modules, added the Features module and activated the Structure Shop module. This created everything I needed to create products, the cart, etc just fine.

Everything seemed to be working just fine except when I go to the cart where I get this:

Image title

Thanks.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 05/31/2016 - 22:20

Hi,

We highly recommend you re-install theme profile with the shop part because we must configure many things if you do not. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.