MD-Structure Error

s1work's picture
s1work
Tue, 03/29/2016 - 13:38
MD-Structure Error

I'm receiving this error:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in md_structure_preprocess_html() (line 70 of /home/hodnesolar/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_structure/inc/front/html.preprocess.inc).

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 03/29/2016 - 17:35

Hello,

Please give me your Website account. I need to check your website.

Thank you!

s1work's picture
s1work
Wed, 03/30/2016 - 14:50
khoa's picture
khoa
Wed, 03/30/2016 - 17:36

Hello,

Please give me username and password to login into your website.

Thanks!

khoa's picture
khoa
Thu, 03/31/2016 - 20:44

Your problem is fixed!!!

henriclocuh's picture
henriclocuh
Wed, 04/06/2016 - 07:23

Hello

I have bought the Structure theme and I have the following issues:

"EntityMalformedException: Missing bundle property on entity of type file. inentity_extract_ids()(line7880ofC:\wamp\www\md-structure\includes\common.inc)."

I have this problem if I try to add a slide to the MD Full screen slider created by default and when I create my own MD Full screen slider, in addition this issue occurs aswell when I want to create my own MD slider.

I have installed the Structure theme with structure_install_profile.zip.

Image title

Regards

Henri CLOCUH

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 04/06/2016 - 22:53

Hi Henri CLOCUH,

Please check if module Entity is enabled. If it is not enabled, maybe when copying, this module is missing. Or if it is enabled, we think you should re-install profile theme (note: please make sure that old source is deleted before re-installation). 

henriclocuh's picture
henriclocuh
Thu, 04/07/2016 - 08:37

Hi

Entity is enabled and  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Structure 3 times and I have the same issues (I deleted Drupal old source before).

Regards Henri CLOCUH

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 04/07/2016 - 23:12

Please send us your cPanel information. We will help you install theme. 

henriclocuh's picture
henriclocuh
Fri, 04/08/2016 - 03:18

I can't, the site is installed on my localhost.  I do it this way to test the theme before uploading it to my web server.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 04/09/2016 - 03:40

Please send us your database and source to our developer's email: [email protected] so he can help you fix problem or install new profile. 

henriclocuh's picture
henriclocuh
Sun, 04/17/2016 - 07:15

I've just send my dropbox user and password to the email above so that he can download my source files and database. He will notice that I began to modify the site but I have the same problems when the installation of the site is totally new with no modification. I can't neither create gallery , slideshow, image.

strategery's picture
strategery
Mon, 04/18/2016 - 18:53

I'm receiving a similar error EntityMalformedException: Missing bundle property on entity of type file. in entity_extract_ids() (line 7880 of /home/site/public_html/includes/common.inc)

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 04/18/2016 - 22:24

Henriclocuh,

Our developer went to your dropbox however, your source missed some important folder such as SITES, MODULES, THEMES... Please check again. Or you can upload your website to any host then send us account information so it is easier for us to support.  

-----

Strategery,

Could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment? We would like to have a check. 

henriclocuh's picture
henriclocuh
Tue, 04/19/2016 - 04:36

Hi,

Your developer can go back to my dropbox, all the files are there now.

Regards,

Henri CLOCUH.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 04/19/2016 - 04:53

We tried to install your site in local but got following error:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'D:\xampp\htdocs\hcs95/sites/all/modules/contrib/wysiwyg/wysiwyg.module' (include_path='.;D:\xampp\php\PEAR') in D:\xampp\htdocs\hcs95\includes\bootstrap.inc on line 3215

becausse of missing module wysiwyg. Did you install it in your site? If there is any installed module more, please send us a list. 

henriclocuh's picture
henriclocuh
Tue, 04/19/2016 - 09:31

Yes have installed it but it was not enabled, and I've installed Features and  that's it.

henriclocuh's picture
henriclocuh
Tue, 04/19/2016 - 16:20

In fact  I did'nt install WYSIWYG module   but Media WYSIWYG module.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 04/19/2016 - 22:52

Problem occured because of missing module Wysiwyg(https://www.drupal.org/project/wysiwyg). We tried to install this module then error disappeared and when changing to theme Structure, we also could not see error in your screenshot anymore. 

henriclocuh's picture
henriclocuh
Wed, 04/20/2016 - 18:18

I've just installed WYSIWYG module as you said and I still can't : add or modify mdslider or mdfullscreen slider without having the error of the post 6. Did you try to modify and add  mdslider or mdfullscreen slider? this error occurs when I try to install them.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 04/20/2016 - 22:20

Please take a look at following video, MD Slider and MD Fullscreenslider seems to work normally.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lx3pxdi5349a65w/demo.flv?dl=0

henriclocuh's picture
henriclocuh
Thu, 04/21/2016 - 07:46

I put 2 videos in my dropbox so that you can see what exactly my problems are.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 04/21/2016 - 22:22

Please check your dropbox, we just uploaded new video. We created new fullscreen slider and it worked normally. Database and source sode were the same as yours. 

henriclocuh's picture
henriclocuh
Fri, 04/22/2016 - 03:46

That works thanks!

khoa's picture
khoa
Fri, 04/22/2016 - 18:33

So, what's your problem, Henriclocuh?

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.