Error with Node Clone

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Sun, 03/20/2016 - 18:48
Error with Node Clone

I installed Node Clone in order to be able to clone a theme page, and then modify it without losing the original. When I clone a page, for example, the Architechture Services page, I get two errors, and the clones page doesn't have the side menu. This is the error:

• Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in awecontent_node_submit() (line 973 of .../public_html/d7/sites/all/modules/custom/md_awecontent/awecontent.module).

• Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in awecontent_node_submit() (line 974 of .../public_html/d7/sites/all/modules/custom/md_awecontent/awecontent.module).

Is this the best way to copy a page from the theme and customize it? If so, how can I add the missing side menu into the cloned page?

thank you!

khoa's picture
khoa
Sun, 03/20/2016 - 20:55

Hello,

You do not need to use Node Clone. You can use the save section function of Awecontent to make your own template of a section that you have created. Or you can use the save page function of Awecontent to create a page template. Please see the pictures for more detail. You should read the document of Awecontent also.

Image title

Image title

Thank you!

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Mon, 03/21/2016 - 01:28

Ah yes, I see now the Node Clone is completely unnecessary! 

thanks!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.