Icons import

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Fri, 03/18/2016 - 23:45
Icons import

I'm trying to import a Font Awesome zip file, but getting the following error:

• Warning: file_get_contents(temporary://icon_api_ea18b278ed021ec0e17ae9bd0c67f6c4/font-awesome-4.5.0/config.json): failed to open stream: "DrupalTemporaryStreamWrapper::stream_open" call failed infontello_icon_fontello_import_validate() (line 40 of /home3/montreb2/public_html/d7/sites/all/modules/contrib/fontello/fontello.module).

• Unable to automatically detect which provider should be used to import font-awesome-4.5.0.zip. Try manually selecting which provider to use or re-download the archive file from the provider.

Also, it it possible to use a single icon (perhaps one I've made) instead of importing an entire set?

-thank you

khoa's picture
khoa
Sun, 03/20/2016 - 08:45

Hello,

1. This theme is using FontAwesome.

2. You must download the font package from http://fontello.com/, not from https://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/.

3. After downloading the zip package from fontello, do not extract or do anything.

4. Go to admin/config/media/icon/import

5. Give it a title and import the zipped file you just downloaded.

But as I said this theme is using FontAwesome. I don't know why you tried to import another FontAwesome?

Thanks!

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Mon, 03/21/2016 - 02:32

I didn't know this theme was using Font Awesome. So if I want to use a FontAwesome icon in a service box, how do I use it if only Fontellow and HGA are showing?

khoa's picture
khoa
Mon, 03/21/2016 - 02:45

When you Edit a Service Object in Awecontent there is an option named CHOOSE ICON. This option appears at the top of the setting panel. When you click on it, a second setting panel will apear and you can choose HGA or FontAwesome icons.

Thanks!

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Mon, 03/21/2016 - 17:00

Only Fontello and HGA are there

khoa's picture
khoa
Mon, 03/21/2016 - 17:06

If you need more fonts except Fontell and HGA you can go to fontello and download new package.

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Sun, 03/27/2016 - 04:28

If I download a new Fontello package that only has the new icons I want, will the icons I'm currently using in the theme be erased?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 03/27/2016 - 23:19

Hi,

Current icons can not be deleted if you change prefix name for icons before downloading.

Image title

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Sun, 04/09/2017 - 15:56

Hi Phuonght,

I tried changing CSS prefix to a few things, like md- and even abc-, and when I import, it breaks my main fontello icons. Do you know what I could be doing wrong?

thanks,

-Matt

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 04/09/2017 - 22:32

Hi Matt,

We always do as my above comment but have no problem. Can you please try again?

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Mon, 04/10/2017 - 07:03

Hi Phuonght,

I just tried again lke this:

1. Selected icon, changed icon CSS prefix, and downloaded the file fontello-abea3c05.zip

Image title

2. Then I imported the file:

Image title

3.  Then I saved the bundle:

Image title

4. I see the bundle:

Image title

5. But then all the Fontello icons are gone from my pages, and no showing in AweContent

Image title

thanks,

-Matt

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 04/11/2017 - 04:36

As screenshots, you imported font TEST but selected FONTELLO(highlighted with blue).

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Tue, 04/11/2017 - 06:39

Hi Phuonght,

After I imported the icon pack test, no fonts show in fontello or in test. The highlight was to show that after I imported the 'test' pack, all fontello dissapear.

Which number screenshot did I make a mistake, and how do I fix it?

thanks,

-Matt

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 04/12/2017 - 06:13

Hi,

Please extend your support license because it is out of date then we can help you import a font demo in site.

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Wed, 04/12/2017 - 13:00

Ok, I renewed.

thanks,

-Matt

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.