General Questions

danatprm's picture
danatprm
Fri, 03/11/2016 - 13:28
General Questions

Hello i recently purchased your structure theme, and have some questions regarding making changes.

1.) I would like the change/remove the header above the logo.png image (containing phone #,hours of operations,and email) in home page 3.

2.) I would like to change the color of the yellow arrows and roll over images as well as the roll over for the main top navigation, where are the files located to accomplish this?

3.) How can i change what the text reads in the sliding banner below the navigation? right now its reading the default text.

4.) where can i go to edit the contact info / about us info located in the footer?

5.) What is the location of the icons/arrows used in the theme (header 3)

Thanks great theme, i will rate after you guys help me out!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 03/11/2016 - 21:50

Hi,

1. Please customise in file header-3.tpl.php (sites/all/modules/custom/md_theme/templates)

2. Customise in file main.css (sites/all/themes/md_structure/css/front)

3. Could you send us some screenshots?

4. Go to theme settings: admin/appearance/settings/md_structure and change/ edit there.

5. You can find it in file template.php(sites/all/themes/md_structure), line 29, section: 

$title = $element['#title'] . ' <span class="fa fa-angle-down"></span>';
danatprm's picture
danatprm
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 11:03

Image title

Thanks for your help ive uploaded a screenshot for #3, also i an having trouble changing the top sections content "contact info" can i change this through drupal? 

The sliding text i would like to change is located in the header banner sliding image. 

Also can i also edit the footer somehow throught drupal? i would like to change the information displayed there.

khoa's picture
khoa
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 21:08

Hello,

1. Change the contact info

=> Please go to admin/appearance/settings/md_structure. Then click Design -> Header

2. Change the social links

=> Please go to admin/structure/block/manage/md_theme/footer/configure.

3. Change the text of slider

=> Please go to admin/structure/md-slider.

4. Footer

=> Which blocks do you want to change?

Thank you!

danatprm's picture
danatprm
Wed, 03/16/2016 - 13:38

thanks for everything one more question:

How can i change the "Main Sidebar Menu" links? i want to remove / change some of them.

Image title

khoa's picture
khoa
Wed, 03/16/2016 - 17:39

Hello,

Please go to admin/structure/menu/manage/main-menu/list?destination=node/13. Then focusing on the COMPANY sub-menu. Please see the attached image for more detail.

Can you please vote 5* for this theme? It's very important for our business.

Thanks!

Image title

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.