AWEContent Documentation

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Mon, 03/07/2016 - 08:45
AWEContent Documentation

The Structure Construction documentation mentions that there's AWEContent Documentation in the package. I havent found it, which folder is it in?

thanks!

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/07/2016 - 21:41

Hi Mattypants, 

Sorry for this inconvenience, 

Please check your email for the documentaion of MD AWEConetnt 

Regards,

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Tue, 03/08/2016 - 14:02

Thanks for emailing me the documentation. Do you know of any other tutorials or documentation for AWEContent? This documentation seems to be missing a lot of information.

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Tue, 03/08/2016 - 14:03

Thanks for emailing me the documentation. Do you know of any other tutorials or documentation for AWEContent? This documentation seems to be missing a lot of information.

-thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 03/09/2016 - 02:29

Which part makes you confused? or which information do you need?

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 22:16

An overview of what the module can and cannot do would be useful for new users. More practical examples. Some youtube videos including someone's voice, describing typical use scenarios of AweContent.

Another frustrating point is the poor english used in the documentation, it makes it a bit more difficult to understand. It can't be that hard to find someone to edit everything for proper english. It would help usability and drive more sales.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 03/14/2016 - 22:59

Hi,

Sorry for your inconvenience and thank you for feedback. We will check documentation and tutorials then update later.

If there is any problem when using theme and awecontent, please feel free to contact us, we would like to help you.

Isaac's picture
Isaac
Tue, 03/15/2016 - 21:52

Mattypants: Could you please try to be a bit more specific in your questions? I think you're being a touch overly critical of their grammatical skills which I, as a native English thinker, have no problem understanding. However, I see how it might be a bit difficult if you either don't speak English well, or maybe aren't that well versed with disassembling code.

However, they aren't selling a how-to guide, and as with most Drupal code out there, it would be reckless for them to presume to tell you what you can or cannot do with their modules, as you can stretch and alter the modular layout of your Drupal instance to do whatever you want. However, there is a significant caveat, and that is the more you "hack" together or "layer" other modules, the less efficiency and certainty of performance.

Please post and I'll try to liaise for you...

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/15/2016 - 22:55

Hi Mattypants and Isacc,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are not native English speaker, so we might sometimes make mistakes with English gammar or vocabulary used in the documentaion.  We are trying to improve our English skill so that we can bring better products, docmentation as well as our support.

Should you have any enquiry or suggestion, feel free to tell us. We greatly appreciate all of your feedback!

Regards,

mattypants's picture
mattypants
Tue, 03/15/2016 - 23:07

You're welcome.

Aside from the somewhat shaky English in the documentation making it more challenging to learn how to use a new module, the intent of my suggestion was also for your own benefit. Thanks for understanding!

Miratatu's picture
Miratatu
Sat, 05/07/2016 - 02:32

Hi,

I need the AWEContent Documentation of the Construction theme. 

You can send me it?

Thanks!

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 05/07/2016 - 03:12

Sure,

Please check your email, Miratatu

Gabriele's picture
Gabriele
Thu, 05/26/2016 - 04:11

Hi all, I need the AWEContent Documentation too.

Could you send me?

thank you

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 05/26/2016 - 04:27

Hi Gabriele, 

Please check your email

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.