Portfolio Section - did not displayed proper

tomaspirov's picture
tomaspirov
Thu, 02/25/2016 - 07:34
Portfolio Section - did not displayed proper

Image title

Hello,

Only text appeared without Thumbnails.

Also when I go to create new/edit current Portfolio content and click to upload/edit image Javascript do not work.

Image title

After that i receive Server Error 500 and can not open other pages. Every time I Clear Browser cache to open the website again.

Image title

Please can you assist me how to fix this?

Many Thanks

Toma

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 02/25/2016 - 21:44

Hi,

Error occurs because file template can not be recognized.

- Did you install site manually or profile? If you install manually so we highly recommend you should re-install by profile. Or if you installed profile already so please check source or re-install. You also can send us your cPanel information by private comment we would like to help you. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 02/27/2016 - 02:38

We just checked your source code and could see that folder sites/all/themes/md_structure/templates/views/portfolio/grid_1 had no file. Please check folder source in package downloaded from Themeforest if there is any missing file then download new package.

in case files exit, just need to check and re-upload. After uploading, please remember to clear cache. 

tomaspirov's picture
tomaspirov
Sat, 02/27/2016 - 12:32

I was uploaded  the missing files and cleared the cache, but the problem not solved.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 02/28/2016 - 21:40

Could you send us your site admin account and cPanel account again? We can not access by information at comment #3. 

Also, we would like to delete all your current source code and database to re-install theme. How do you think?

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.