Existing Site Installation

tkasis's picture
tkasis
Tue, 06/09/2015 - 21:36
Existing Site Installation

I have an existing site and need to know the bare minimum to install the theme. I am using it to replace MD Boom. With just the theme and no theme supplied modules or libraries I recieve the following errors on any theme setting change:

• Notice: Undefined index: icon in md_springspray_theme_settings_design() (line 636 of /home/tbrcnaor/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_springspray/inc/admin/theme-settings-design.inc).

• Notice: Undefined index: icon in md_springspray_theme_settings_display() (line 216 of /home/tbrcnaor/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_springspray/inc/admin/theme-settings-display.inc).

And no changes are observed on the site. And I receive these errors on the front:

• Notice: Undefined variable: file in include() (line 20 of /home/tbrcnaor/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_springspray/template/pages/page.tpl.php).

• Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in include() (line 20 of/home/tbrcnaor/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_springspray/template/pages/page.tpl.php).

https://tbrcna.org/

Please advise
Tom Kraft

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/09/2015 - 22:48

Hi,

Please update contents in theme setting, error notice will be disapear.

This error exits because you just installed but did not update contents.

tkasis's picture
tkasis
Wed, 06/10/2015 - 06:56

Update "contents"? Are you meaning the forms under the Display tab? Photo Gallery, Map, Contact Information & 404 Page?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/10/2015 - 23:35

Yes.

Have you tried to updated yet?

tkasis's picture
tkasis
Fri, 06/12/2015 - 20:54

Uploading a static image removed the front facing errors. But I am still receiving one of the backend errors

Notice: Undefined index: icon in md_springspray_theme_settings_design() (line 636 of /home/tbrcnaor/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_springspray/inc/admin/theme-settings-design.inc).

As I develop I will keep an eye on it. Maybe when I bring an icon into the design.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 06/12/2015 - 23:45

So could you send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts (forum link as well) via emai: [email protected]

We would like to check it for you.

tkasis's picture
tkasis
Sat, 06/13/2015 - 10:43

I will when I have finished putting everything in where it needs to be. Maybe by the end of the weekend

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/15/2015 - 01:07

Okay,

After finishing, please contact with our developer via above email.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.