Multi-layer Dropdown Menu

hagen's picture
hagen
Thu, 08/20/2015 - 20:56
Multi-layer Dropdown Menu

We’re trying to implement a multi level main menu. As soon as I hover the menu item it opens all sub levels at the same time.

Is there a way to change the template and css to add that just the next layer will open on hover instead of all at the same time?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 08/20/2015 - 22:34

Hi,

Sorry that we do not support this function at the momment. There is no solution for your multi level main menu to open just one next layer menu on hover, all of submenus will be opened at the same time by hovering the menu.

hagen's picture
hagen
Fri, 09/04/2015 - 00:43

Hi, 

that is allright. 

Where do I have to do the changes to render a superfish menu instead of the standard menu?

I've already created the superfish menu, but I'd like to use the functions like collapse, sticky/non-sticky etc in the right place. 

I tried to change in the page.tpl but the normal menu still pops up and not the superfish menu. 

<!-- Main Navigation -->
            <div class="collapse navbar-collapse"><?php
$block = block_load('superfish', 1);
$output = render(_block_get_renderable_array(_block_render_blocks(array($block))));
print $output;
?>
            </div>

Thanks for your help

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 09/04/2015 - 03:11

Could you send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts? We would like to check it.

Please send by comment form and remember to check "Private message" for security reason.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/17/2015 - 22:43

Hi,

We checked your site and could not see your menu. Please show menu on site for us and could you describe more about what you would like to do with your menu?

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.