I have modified the SF Price View. I've created an image field and added to the fields, hide it (exclude from display), and inserted its code as an li element in the Global: Custom text. The image appears in the view edit page in every enabled language but on the main page it appears only in English language. What could be the problem. Please help to solve it.
You can check it here: http://www.machineryguideapp.com
Please send us your site admin account. We would like to have a check then fix problem.
Please add filter Content: Language (= Current user's language) then it can work normally.
It has already adedd to the Filters.
We check and can see it works normally. It seems that you used theme view template to translate header text. If you mentioned slider in header, you need to clone block then translate to new language.
I mean the SF_Price view. Please see the main page and click on Price menu in English language. You will see in the Price boxes the images. This field what I added to the original SF_Price view. But if you change the language to Hungarian (hu) and click on the Áraink menu you will see the images are missing from the price boxes. What is interesting if we enter into the edit mode of the SF_Price view and we check the preview of the view it can shows the images in both languages. So I don't have any clue what could be the problem in the background.
So please send us your FTP account.
Could you use the credential and did you see something?
Sorry for our late reply.
We checked and could see our demo has not the same problem as your site.
Then we checked field image, it still displayed normally. You can please try to change style by displaying image on price view https://imgur.com/o65eDgR. (uncheck "Exclude from display file pricing image")
Or please try to override template instead of using field global in views.
I found the solution finally. To uncheck the exclude from display is not the proper solution because my goal was put the image into the box not above the price box. As you wrote the global field I double checked it again and I realized it is a text field. And I found I should check it in the Translation interface and yes I just had to put the additional row which is the insertation of the image into to the other languages text fields.
At last it solved. Thank you for your patiant.