How do I change display of some fields in Portfolio?

semargl's picture
semargl
Wed, 07/15/2015 - 16:59
How do I change display of some fields in Portfolio?

I've renamed some fields in Portfolio (e.g. Client to Host) but when I view the page I still see "client". Where can I cnange this within drupal?

Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 07/15/2015 - 23:34

Hi,

Please follow this way:

1. Go to sites/all/themes/md_phoenix/template

2. Open node--portfolio.tpl.php

3. Search "Client"

4. Change to your words.

semargl's picture
semargl
Mon, 07/20/2015 - 15:50

Thanks

semargl's picture
semargl
Thu, 07/23/2015 - 09:25

Hmm,

tried editing these lines and nothing:

65         <i class="fa fa-info-circle"></i>   <?php print t('Host'); ?>: <p class="bold"><?php print $node->field_portfolio_client['und'][0]['value']; ?></p>
167 <i class="fa fa-info-circle"></i>   <?php print t('Host'); ?>: <?php print $node->field_portfolio_client['und'][0]['value']; ?> |

I also tried to change output of the author posting to print "Full Name" (another field I created in user account) instead of just user name by replacing

print $node->name;

with

print $node->field_full_name;

Nothing happened. I made sure I caches are flushed. Are you sure that's the right location to do the change?

semargl's picture
semargl
Thu, 07/23/2015 - 15:54

Seems that issue got resolved as soon as I messed around with Portfolio Views.

semargl's picture
semargl
Tue, 07/28/2015 - 17:43

Never mind, I'm back to the problem where having issue replacing field values. The overlay displayed after clicking on portfolio item in "default portfolio" seems to be using a different template and whatever changes I make in node--portfolio.tpl.php do not effect it.

Just trying to get Realname module to replace the author in the portfolio node as well as the date (instead of the created to use custom date field entry)

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 07/28/2015 - 23:58

So,

We think you just need to go to sites/all/modules/custom/portfolio/theme

1. Open file portfolio.tpl.php

2. Change things you want.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.