Simplr Page Builder Cyrillic

dode1304's picture
dode1304
Wed, 06/10/2015 - 15:02
Simplr Page Builder Cyrillic

Hi,

When I edit the text in section with 'simplr page builder' and put the cyrilic characters it's ok for first save. When I edit any section next time, the cyrilic content change to chaotic characters like this 'иÑ�Ñ�оÑ�иÑ�а'. 

Can you please give me instructions how I can change the Simplr Page Builder charset to utf-8?

Thanks,

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/10/2015 - 22:37

Hi,

You can try this way: 
- In file simplr_page_builder.admin.inc (modules/simplr_page_builder/inc/simplr_page_builder.admin.inc)
- Line 69, function spb_save_page() please add:
drupal_add_http_header('Content-Type', 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8');

Please inspecting (F12), 

1. click on "network" tab
2. click on "Clear" button
3. Edit your paragraph, where the error occurs, using Simplr Pagebuilder
4. Save
5. Then you can see the path. Just click on the path.
6. In the right sidebar, click on tab Header
7. check your PHP version 
8. check Charset
If PHP version < 5.4 or your charset is not UTF-8, the error will occur. 

((Please use Chrome))

Image title

dode1304's picture
dode1304
Thu, 06/11/2015 - 05:13

Thanks, I upgrade PHP Version on my host server from 5.3 to 5.4 and now works fine with cyrilic content.

dode1304's picture
dode1304
Thu, 06/11/2015 - 07:12

But after I upgrade the PHP version I get this warning messages:

• Warning: uasort() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in webform_components() (line 4586 of .../sites/all/modules/webform/webform.module).

• Warning: array_walk_recursive() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in WebformConditionals->executeConditionals() (line 317 of .../sites/all/modules/webform/includes/webform.webformconditionals.inc).

I update the webform module but again get the same warning message. Any solution?

Thanks,

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 06/11/2015 - 23:13

Hi,

Please try to use another webform version cause  webform is a contrib module and we can not customise your code

dode1304's picture
dode1304
Fri, 06/12/2015 - 07:04

I upgrade my PHP version from 5.4 to 5.6 and the problem is solved.

Thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 06/12/2015 - 23:16

Thank you for your feedback

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.