HD Video Background?

capogeannis's picture
capogeannis
Wed, 04/15/2015 - 12:31
HD Video Background?

Is there a trick to getting HD videos to display ~ crisper videos?  I have an HD Vimeo hosted video I'm using as the homepage header background, but on the site it displays very grainy / blurry.  Any fix for this?  Many thanks.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 04/15/2015 - 23:44

Hi,

Thanks for your concern in our product

Currently, only youtube video is supported, not vimeo

capogeannis's picture
capogeannis
Thu, 04/16/2015 - 15:46

Hmm, I'm confused.  The [ Appearance / Settings / MD Phoenix Theme / Design / Header ] specifically states for the "Custom Video Embedded Code": "Enter here the url of your vimeo or youtube video!".

Yet you are saying it does not support Vimeo?  Are you saying that if I use an HD Youtube video instead of an HD Vimeo video it will properly display the video in HD, non-blurry?

Image title

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 04/16/2015 - 23:04

Hi,

Sorry we thought you asked background video of Simplr Pagebuilder 

In theme settings, as your image above, YES - vimeo video is supported but the video will be stretched fullscreen and this make it display blurry 

We still do not find any tricks, if you do, please share us (may be looking for an other plugin)

Thank you

capogeannis's picture
capogeannis
Fri, 04/17/2015 - 12:32

Any pointers or suggestions on what aspect ratio the video should be in for the least blurriness?

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 04/17/2015 - 22:54
Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.