Scroll issue in pagebuilder

jensfromabelujo's picture
jensfromabelujo
Fri, 03/06/2015 - 09:33
Scroll issue in pagebuilder

Hi there,

after we successfully built a great page with your alpine theme we kept coming back for the phoenix theme. It's great, but we have two big issues:

1. Everytime I want to drag&drop a new item with the page builder, the browser starts to scroll down very fast, so it's impossible to place it
2. Working with the default content in the Services section: if I want to replace one of the icons (e.g. the Wordpress icon) by clicking on edit while in "pagebuilder edit mode", I can't see the html that would normally come up in a overlay but jump to the top of the page.

And as general question: is there any other way to edit the content of a pagebuilder page? I was thinking maybe something that looks like the Drupal Block administration page?

Thanks in advance for getting back to me on this points!
Really want to use this theme for a new project but atm don't see a possibility how to use all its great features.

Kind regards,
Jens

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 03/07/2015 - 04:18

Hi,

Please use FireFox for the best efficience 
If you still cannot customize, just tell us, we will help you

jensfromabelujo's picture
jensfromabelujo
Mon, 03/09/2015 - 10:11

Haha thx, easy fix!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.