3 prices displaying on product page

tabitha@cajoleonline.com's picture
tabitha@cajoleo...
Sat, 04/21/2018 - 10:08
3 prices displaying on product page

Hello. When a user selects an attribute, for example when a user changes the size of a product on the product page 3 price lines display. My test site is located at testing.4evercable.com

I did not make any changes to the code.

khoa's picture
khoa
Sun, 04/22/2018 - 10:02

Hi,

I connect to your site but it says

Something isn't quite right here ...
This site is temporarily unavailable. If you're the owner of this website,
please contact FatCow Web Hosting.

Please check!

khoa's picture
khoa
Mon, 04/23/2018 - 03:52

Hi,

Do you have a backup database before you made customization on Style field? I checked your website and found that you have made customization on Color and Style fields. That may cause malfunction when you change Product Attributes. 

Thanks!

tabitha@cajoleonline.com's picture
tabitha@cajoleo...
Mon, 04/23/2018 - 08:50

No. I do not have a backup of the database. The style field was created by me. I deleted it and the price still displays 3 times. The only other customization I have is making the color addribute not mandatory and adding my product color and my product sizes to the terms. These things should not cause a malfunction in the code, everyone has to do things like this to make a site their own.

khoa's picture
khoa
Mon, 04/23/2018 - 11:02

Hi,

I checked your product content and I found that you have 3 product items that have same COLOR, SIZE and PRICE. That cause the price $25 displaying 3 times. Please see https://prnt.sc/j91jeb

Thanks! 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.