In product details, zoom image is not bigger than main product image

ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Thu, 10/13/2016 - 17:32
In product details, zoom image is not bigger than main product image

After clicking main prodruct image and modal windows is displayed , zoom image should be bigger. How we can correct that??

Please help

BTW excellent theme thanks!!

khoa's picture
khoa
Thu, 10/13/2016 - 23:56

Hello,

Please upload a larger image in the Thumnail of Product.

Thank you!

ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Fri, 10/14/2016 - 17:50

I tried wiht very big image like 1280 widht and after upload it, the zoom modal windows is displaying the cropped version of the image and it´s the same size as the thumbnail and zoom image should display the biggest version of the imagine. thats suppose to be the functionality like any e-commerce site in the world. please help, i need that any zoom image should be bigger that the image in product detail..

ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Mon, 10/17/2016 - 15:48

Any comment? please help

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 10/17/2016 - 22:08

Please send us your website url and admin account so that we could check this issue

ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Tue, 10/18/2016 - 21:54

ferriano.mx/demo

user: admin

pwd: Y6WMw2pinvVmWXmB

Thanks a lot !!!

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 10/18/2016 - 23:42

Hello,

I have checked your website. And I see that, for example, this node: http://ferriano.mx/demo/product/pantal%C3%B3n-estampado-bohemio has small size(270x405). Can you upload a bigger image? Your current image here: http://ferriano.mx/demo/sites/default/files/BP00706_2.jpg.

Thank you!

ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Sat, 10/22/2016 - 16:17

Thanks for your response, something weird is happening, please check this scenarios:
1- Created a product with a very large image 810 x 800 And  zoom is correctly loading the orginal big size of the image in product
details  BUT in categorie or grid or any other view the thumbnail is smaller that any other created product wiht a smaller image size, please
check:  http://ferriano.mx/demo/product-category/test

Please noticie that product: large image 810x800  was uploaded with a larger image  but is displaying a smaller html size in thumbnail image,
 than product: test image 270 x405 that have an small uploaded thumbnail  image of 270 x405, looks like in this view the image is adapting to max html size but in pruduct view is displaying the original size.

So I understand that i should image sizes like 810 x810 but thumbnails should be displayed at the same size to look good.. right?

Could you please help? this is urgent becasue i have to re upload all images in the page.

Thanks in advance

Ismael

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 10/23/2016 - 22:24

Hi,

Please send us your FTP account also.

Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 10/24/2016 - 22:55

Can you please tell us in link demo/product-category/test, you would like to set thumbnail display size to size of large image or test image?

ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Mon, 10/24/2016 - 23:16

Hi, What I need is that when i upload the thumbnail image for all products, in category view and all other views in the site,  the thumbnail image should be display at the exactly same size like all other products and in product details after click on zoom, the modal window zoom image display the largest image possible . 

In the example, product: large image 810x800  was uploaded with a larger image but in all categories and views,  a smaller thumbnail image is being display, and it should be the same size as the product: test image 270x405,  but when in product detail, zoom should display the large size of the image.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 10/25/2016 - 03:45

Please check FTP account permission again. We can not see any file:

Image title

ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Wed, 10/26/2016 - 13:02

SORRY i fix ftp user permissions, could you please check? 

Thanks in advance

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 10/27/2016 - 03:24

Sorry,

Do not know why however we still get the same problem. 

ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Thu, 10/27/2016 - 18:52

Fixed... sorry again.. thank in advance for your help

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 10/28/2016 - 03:14

We fixed. Check your site please.

ismaelte's picture
ismaelte
Sun, 10/30/2016 - 20:48

Thank youu

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.