New product attribute doesn's appear in product display

kpatsali's picture
kpatsali
Tue, 02/09/2016 - 14:01
New product attribute doesn's appear in product display

Hi,

I created a new product attribute, except color and size, which is term reference and it doesn't appear in product display...

• I tried to change node--product.tpl.php with adding my new attribute:

<?php print $product->field_product_new_attribute['und'][0]['tid']; ?>

• Changed field display as "Link" under

admin/commerce/products/types/product/display

but still it 's hidden...

Can you help me with that please?

Thank you in advance...

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 02/09/2016 - 15:59

Hello,

Can you please give me your Website account and FTP account? I need to check your website. And also let me know what attribute that you have added.

Thanks!

khoa's picture
khoa
Wed, 02/10/2016 - 22:08

Hello,

It's done! Please check and let me know the result.

Thanks!

khoa's picture
khoa
Thu, 02/11/2016 - 20:37

Hello,

Can you please send source code + database to [email protected]? I need to check and customize codes so I don't want to do it on your live sites.

I'm not sure whether I can make it working as you wish but I'll try my best :)

Thanks!

kpatsali's picture
kpatsali
Fri, 02/12/2016 - 03:43

Thank you very much! :)

I have send them to you...

khoa's picture
khoa
Sun, 02/14/2016 - 05:44

Hello,

I have updated code onto your Server.

Solutions:

1. Add new js to js/front/custom/product-cart.js

varactiveStyle=function (style_id) {        var radioStyle =$('input[name="attributes[field_product_style]"][value='+ style_id +']');        radioStyle.trigger('click');      }      form_commerce.find('.attribute_style').find('a').once('processed-attribute_style', function() {        form_commerce.find('.attribute_style').find('a').click(function (event) {          event.preventDefault();          var style =$(this).data("size");          activeStyle(style);        });      });

2. Goto en/admin/commerce/products/types/product/fields/field_product_style : Select "Radio buttons" instead of "Select list"

3. Notes: Multiple styles only show up when a node product has same [Size & Color] but difference styles

Thank you!

kpatsali's picture
kpatsali
Sun, 02/14/2016 - 12:15

Hello Khoa,

thank you very very much! This is an excellent job!

Please, one last question and i am done!

In products with many styles, i want to be displayed only one price depending of the style. Now there are two prices displaying simultaneously, like the picture below:

Image title

you can take a look here:

http://geespot.gr/shop2016/en/product/stasou-mygdala

If you choose a size you can see that there are two different prices and this is confusing...

Please do not bother to do it yourself, you made enough!

tell me how and i will do it...

I owe you!

Please, send me here or by e-mail your size and a shipping address.... or you can be able to choose by yourself from the on-line store in about 2-3 days and inform me then for size, color and pattern... whatever you want... but i would be sad if i didn't make you a gift... you were so helpful to me... Please do not hesitate, i really meen it! I will ask you again if you won't tell me...

Than you again!

Have a nice Monday :)

khoa's picture
khoa
Sun, 02/14/2016 - 20:22

Hello,

I'll check the code again and let you know later.

Thanks!

khoa's picture
khoa
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 10:03

Hello,

I have fixed the bugs. Please check it and let me know.

Thank you!

kpatsali's picture
kpatsali
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 10:18

Thank you so much!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.