Change number of columns in views New Arrivals V2

kpatsali's picture
kpatsali
Thu, 02/04/2016 - 16:14
Change number of columns in views New Arrivals V2

Hi,

how can i get views "New Arrivals" V2 appear with five columns and smaller images like "Sales", "Featured" and "Best Seller" views appear in front page?

i tried to change <div class="col-xs-z col-sm-4 col-md-3"> in views-view-fields--products--block-20.tpl.php, under

/md-orenmode/sites/all/themes/md_orenmode/template/views/products/home_new_arrival/v2

thank you very much in advance

khoa's picture
khoa
Thu, 02/04/2016 - 20:14

Hello,

Bootstrap does not allow to divide 5 columns in a row. Please see this for more detail: http://getbootstrap.com/css/. Bootstrap allows displaying 1,2,3,4,6 and 12 columns in a row.

If you want to have 5 columns in a row you should custom CSS.

Thank you!

kpatsali's picture
kpatsali
Tue, 02/09/2016 - 13:33

Thank you for the reply,

I have made a search before i ask you and found the same thing you are telling me.

Sorry for the dummy question, but i thought there is something I missing here, because views "featured" and "sales" in large screens have smaller icons than "new arrivals"...

thank you for the time again...

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 02/09/2016 - 20:21

Hello,

The "featured" and "sales" have 5 column because these sections display products in a owl carousel. While "new arrivals" displays products using boostrap grid.

Thanks!

kpatsali's picture
kpatsali
Wed, 02/10/2016 - 14:45

Thank you again....

and I am so sorry for spending your time with dummy questions...

khoa's picture
khoa
Wed, 02/10/2016 - 17:21

No problem. You're welcome :)

Can you please vote 5 stars for ORENMODE? It's very important for our business. Thank you!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.