Commerce add to cart form translation

kpatsali's picture
kpatsali
Sat, 01/16/2016 - 14:04
Commerce add to cart form translation

Hi,

First of all... it is a great theme.. congratulations! Clear and Flexible...

I am setting a multilingual e-shop (Greek and English) and i am trying to translate the "add to cart", "add to wishlist" and "add to compare" buttons appear in product display. I 'm also trying to translate the words "quantity", "items", "subtotal", "grandtotal", "remove", "update cart", "Process checkout", "Product", "price" appearing in /cart and /checkout...

I have installed in18, in18views and entity translation, in order to translate cart views, but i didn't solve this...

also... i ve tried to translate these fields from admin/config/regional/translate/translate, but i couldn't find these words and phrases there..

Can you provide me any help please?

Than you in advance...

Patsali Konstantinia

kpatsali's picture
kpatsali
Sat, 01/16/2016 - 14:05

kpatsali's picture
kpatsali
Sat, 01/16/2016 - 14:53

i 've forgoten to tell you that i have inserted the translation el.po for commerce module...

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 01/17/2016 - 21:47

Hi,

Could you send us your site url and admin account by private comment? Also, please take us some screenshots of which sections you would like to translate.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 01/18/2016 - 21:30

Please go to /el/admin/config/regional/translate/translate, search phrase and translate.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 01/20/2016 - 22:22

So could you send us your FTP account, we would like to fix problem for you. And please change to English first because we can not use any Greek language.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 01/21/2016 - 02:15

Sorry,

How about your host name?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 01/22/2016 - 03:11

Please go to /en/admin/config/regional/translate/translate and translate phrase that you could not translate before. 

khoa's picture
khoa
Fri, 01/22/2016 - 16:05

Hello,

+ I did not make any changes in your configuration. I only imported a .po file which contains some words that you cannot translate.

+ You can see this post to solve 'My Orders': http://megadrupal.com/forum/theme-support/orenmode/2300

Thanks!

khoa's picture
khoa
Fri, 01/22/2016 - 17:37

Hello,

To save your time, I think you should import previous database then I'll send you the .po file.

P/s: I'll send you the .po file on Monday of next week because today is Saturday(weekend) so I do not go to my office.

Thank you!

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 01/24/2016 - 21:29

Hi,

Please check your email for the .po file

kpatsali's picture
kpatsali
Mon, 01/25/2016 - 01:57

Hi

i received it...

thank you :)

kpatsali's picture
kpatsali
Mon, 02/01/2016 - 05:25

hello,

I 've imported .po file that you sent me under /admin/config/regional/translate/import

and i translated the phrases "Update cart" and "Process to Checkout" under

/admin/config/regional/translate/translate

... but still not translated...

... cleared cash, updated strings... 

shall i import this file with another way?

thank you in advance

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/01/2016 - 22:47

Could you share with us your admin account and FTP account? And please remember to back up your database first. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 02/02/2016 - 21:46

Please go to /shop2016/en/admin/config/regional/translate/translate edit old strings, such as: Update Cart, Process to Checkout...

kpatsali's picture
kpatsali
Wed, 02/03/2016 - 01:54

thank you very much

khoa's picture
khoa
Thu, 02/04/2016 - 08:34

Thank you so much!

kpatsali's picture
kpatsali
Thu, 02/04/2016 - 16:04

thank you

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.