Product display error

deanster2u's picture
deanster2u
Mon, 01/11/2016 - 13:07
Product display error

When viewing the product display I get the following error: EntityFieldQueryException: Unknown field: field_product_ref in EntityFieldQuery->addFieldCondition() (line 817 of /home/www/html/dev10/includes/entity.inc). It only happens when the orenmode theme is active. Works fine in bartik theme.

Any suggestions please?

deanster2u's picture
deanster2u
Mon, 01/11/2016 - 13:12

While I'm at also getting the  error Notice: Undefined index: icon in md_orenmode_theme_settings_design().

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 01/11/2016 - 21:27

Hi,

Please send us your site url and admin account so we can have a check problem with product displaying.

To solve second error, please go to theme settings and update your social icon.  

donahue73's picture
donahue73
Wed, 04/13/2016 - 14:07

Hi, I have the same product display issue with the MD Structure Theme.  Did you ever receive the solution?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 04/13/2016 - 22:30

Donahue73,

Please go to http://megadrupal.com/forum/theme-support/structure to post new topic of your problem about MD Structure. Also, please describe in detail and send us some screenshots. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.