Shipping country <> default country : address pane entry required twice

paradoxx's picture
paradoxx
Thu, 12/03/2015 - 07:17
Shipping country <> default country : address pane entry required twice

Hi,

In the checkout flow of your theme, there seems to be something going wrong when selecting a shipping country that is different from the default presented, in my case Belgium.

In fact, entry and submission as to be repeated to be able to proceed to next step.

I also posted this issue on drupal.org in the presumption this might have something to do with Commerce Extra.

To find more details you can look here : 

https://www.drupal.org/node/2607992

Is it possible to have a look at this from the orenmode theme perspective ?

Thanks!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 12/03/2015 - 21:50

We just checked on your site: checkout, select Belgium, then we can see as below image:

Image title

It is issue which comes from module contribution (Drupal's module) so we can not support. 

paradoxx's picture
paradoxx
Fri, 12/04/2015 - 14:01

Ok, but i think you misunderstood me. If you select another country then Belgium the addressfield ajax call that brings up other fields is somehow preventing the checkout to proceed the first time fields are completed and submitted.

The addressfield module was part of the theme installation and therefore i posted it in here.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.