High I/O

semargl's picture
semargl
Sat, 11/28/2015 - 14:29
High I/O

Having high I/O issue with out of the box intall on GoDaddy premium hosting. Their support says that issue is caused by one of the modules in Drupal. Is there anything know about this issue, which can help me to save time figuring out which module causes it?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 11/29/2015 - 21:36

Hi,

Our Orenmode theme uses Drupal Commerce so you can check module Drupal Commerce.

There is some solutions to improve performance: cache configuration, use modulehttps://www.drupal.org/project/boost,...

semargl's picture
semargl
Mon, 11/30/2015 - 00:48

Ok. I'll see what I can do there.

Thanks.

semargl's picture
semargl
Sun, 12/13/2015 - 23:44

Got Boost installed. Helped a lot, yet I still see sometimes high I/O and tons of memory errors like

Warning: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool. in theme_render_template() (line 1525 of /home/semarglitc/public_html/includes/theme.inc).

While I/O is sort of under control, is there anything that can be done about memory issues. To be honest, I don't see any problems, but the fact that 2 pages of that error come up for different modules, looks like there is some sort of an issue. Have you guys had anything like that and how did you resolve it?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 12/14/2015 - 02:25

This is the first time we see this problem so we have no idea about solution at the moment. But we think you should try to upgrade server.

semargl's picture
semargl
Tue, 12/15/2015 - 15:22

Finally got over this issue.

I set my PHP verstion to 5.5 and enabled memcache plugin on top of everything else you guys advised. Seems to be running now, but I still get error when trying to do backup via Backup and Migrate module when I do Enitre Site backup with code and database. Anyway, as long as it works properly, I can work around backup issue.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.