Multilingual eshop

fws's picture
fws
Wed, 11/11/2015 - 00:10
Multilingual eshop

Hello,

I have tried to built a multilingual eshop based on orenmode theme but i didn't make it. I have created other eshops in the past with success but not with your theme. Is there any guide i could use based in your theme?

How do i change the flags on the top left menu so they change to the language?

Also you are using views to create filters, this is wrong because only one filter is active and you can't combine them. Such us blue and xl will result products in blue xl tshirts.

Thank you.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 11/11/2015 - 04:02

Hi,

1. multilingual eshop

+ install the 2 modules: https://www.drupal.org/project/language_switcher and https://www.drupal.org/project/i18n
+ After install, there will comes a 1 block language switcher

+ Add that block in file: block--system--user-menu.tpl.php(sites\all\themes\md_orenmode\template\blocks) to replace the demo code.

2. views to create filters
This theme was built and so for may customers with demo default settings, according to its design. That's why it can satisfy all customers. You will have to make extra customization according to your own needs

paradoxx's picture
paradoxx
Fri, 11/13/2015 - 12:45

Hi Fws,

To your last comment i can add that i have successfully installed Faceted Search API on the site to have a separate catalog page (view) with combined filter posibilities.

Image title

Maybe we can help each other. 

Translation is still on my todo schedule. How far are you now with that ?
PS. I have knowlegde of i18n and contributed modules from a previous ubercart project.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 01/24/2016 - 21:27

Sorry,

However, when we tried to access your site, we could see it seemed that you installed another theme but not Orenmode. Could you check again?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 01/25/2016 - 23:21

Check your site please.

kpatsali's picture
kpatsali
Mon, 01/25/2016 - 05:21

thank you for the help

i see your configuration under /admin/config/regional/language/configure...

and thank you for the function tip :)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.