Wishlist not available for anonymous users

paradoxx's picture
paradoxx
Wed, 09/02/2015 - 06:23
Wishlist not available for anonymous users

Hi,

For usability purposes, mainly for returning prospects, we would like to have the by Orenmode theme provided wishlist also available for anonymous users.

As for now, when adding product to the wishlist, user is presented with a login/register.

For the 'add to cart', anonymous users are able to rebuild previous cart content after restarting the site in the same browser (using cookings).

Is there a possibility to have this also accomplished for the wishlist ?
I found this custom patch, posted by NicolasR to have the wishlist store in session memory :
https://www.drupal.org/node/1512496#comment-5818250
But it is applicable on the Drupal commerce_wishlist module, which is not used in Orenmode theme.

Thanks upfront.

PS. I've rated your theme on themeforest this morning. 

paradoxx's picture
paradoxx
Wed, 09/02/2015 - 09:08

Hi,

I have been investigating this further more and found out that enabling wishlist (and compare list) for anonymous users can easily done by performing these 2 steps :

1. Install and enable Session API module, afterwards go to Flag configuration and enable anonymous user :

2. Remove following lines inside : /sites/all/themes/md_orenmode/template/forms/commerce-cart-add-to-cart-form.tpl

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 09/03/2015 - 22:51

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. It will help us or other customers so much.

If there is any problem when using our theme in the future, please feel free to tell us.

paradoxx's picture
paradoxx
Fri, 09/04/2015 - 06:05

Sure no problem. I'm glad we can help each other improving customer satisfaction.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.